Windows 10: laptop fans running all the time

Discus and support laptop fans running all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi has been just two weeks that I have bought my laptops but the cooling fans start running from the very first of starting my laptop every day. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SudipBhandari_57, Feb 5, 2020.

1. laptop fans running all the time

Hi has been just two weeks that I have bought my laptops but the cooling fans start running from the very first of starting my laptop every day. Please help me with this issue.

:)

SudipBhandari_57, Feb 5, 2020

2. Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time

Laptop fans run all the time but if its running full speed all the time it could indicate laptop is overheating.

FreeBooter, Feb 5, 2020
  3. dafydd Win User
    Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time

Good day to all.
    My son has a HP255G6 laptop its about 18 months old working okay.
    8gb ram 250ssd, Lately the issue is the fans are running most of the time. He has cleaned the outlet on the side of the laptop and sprayed the compressed air that you can purchase for pc cleaning.
    Should the fans be running most of the time with a ssd installed, A friend of his got a similar laptop with ssd and don't hear the fans.
    What do you experts think of the issue. Please.
    Many Thanks to all.
    David.

dafydd, Feb 5, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

laptop fans running all the time

Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

laptop fans running all the time [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

laptop fans running all the time [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

dalchina, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

laptop fans running all the time

1. laptop fans running all the time - Similar Threads - laptop fans running

2. laptop fans running all the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop fans running all the time: Hi it has been just two weeks that I have bought my laptops but the cooling fans start running from the very first of starting my laptop every day. Please help me with this issue....
  3. cpu fan running high speed all the time?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cpu fan running high speed all the time?: Hello, windos 10. Motherboard changed: Afox 81 More than one processor fan has been changed but: cpu fan running high speed all the time? 147728
  4. cpu fan running high speed all the time?

in Windows 10 Support
    cpu fan running high speed all the time?: Hello, windos 10. Motherboard changed: Afox 81 More than one processor fan has been changed but: cpu fan running high speed all the time? 147728
  5. Fan runs all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan runs all the time: I have a new HP Pavilion 590 pc and the fan runs constantly. I'll have to take it back unless someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-all-the-time/66b33ada-fbb0-4354-8bff-7a1fbdbe188c
  6. fan on laptop keeps running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fan on laptop keeps running: I saw an article about crypto mining using my fan in my laptop to steal electricity from me and charge me higher electric bills, how do I find out if this is happening to me, and how do I stop it. thank you, for your help with this matter,elliott...
  7. Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time: Good day to all. My son has a HP255G6 laptop its about 18 months old working okay. 8gb ram 250ssd, Lately the issue is the fans are running most of the time. He has cleaned the outlet on the side of the laptop and sprayed the compressed air that you can purchase for pc...
  8. Laptop Fan Running - Solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Fan Running - Solved: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420. Windows 10 has ran my fan almost constantly during the last year. This has stopped with the recent Windows 10 Creators Update!!! I'll put up with spending an hour restoring my custom settings on almost everything that a "Creators" update...
  9. Q: My computer's fan is running all the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Q: My computer's fan is running all the time: It started a couple of days ago before I updated to windows 10 from 8, I had switched from power setting of "HP recommended" to "High performance" and played a game. The computer I use is a HP Pavilion Beats edition. Now I try to play the games I usually have no trouble with,...
  10. Fan Not Running on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan Not Running on Toshiba Laptop: Hi I have a Toshiba A300 Satelitte laptop. When I start this the fan runs for about 5 seconds and then stops. Subsequently it won't start again and the laptop gets very hot but doesn't shut down. So hot in fact it is not able to be handled. I am worried about a fire. Core...