Windows 10: laptop fans running all the time

Discus and support laptop fans running all the time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi it has been just two weeks that I have bought my laptops but the cooling fans start running from the very first of starting my laptop every day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SudipBhandari_57, Feb 5, 2020.

1. laptop fans running all the time

Hi it has been just two weeks that I have bought my laptops but the cooling fans start running from the very first of starting my laptop every day. Please help me with this issue.

:)

SudipBhandari_57, Feb 5, 2020

2. Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time

Laptop fans run all the time but if its running full speed all the time it could indicate laptop is overheating.

FreeBooter, Feb 5, 2020
  3. dafydd Win User
    Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time

Good day to all.
    My son has a HP255G6 laptop its about 18 months old working okay.
    8gb ram 250ssd, Lately the issue is the fans are running most of the time. He has cleaned the outlet on the side of the laptop and sprayed the compressed air that you can purchase for pc cleaning.
    Should the fans be running most of the time with a ssd installed, A friend of his got a similar laptop with ssd and don't hear the fans.
    What do you experts think of the issue. Please.
    Many Thanks to all.
    David.

dafydd, Feb 5, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

laptop fans running all the time

Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

laptop fans running all the time [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

laptop fans running all the time [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

dalchina, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

laptop fans running all the time

1. laptop fans running all the time - Similar Threads - laptop fans running

2. HP Omen laptop fan is ON all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Omen laptop fan is ON all the time: So I have an HP Omen laptop 15-dc1088nr, I updated it not realizing it was an update for Win11, I didn't mind it since I liked the way it looks now and so far no problem with Win11. But I have noticed that my fans are constantly on and would spin very loudly and would only...
  3. HP Omen laptop fan is ON all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Omen laptop fan is ON all the time: So I have an HP Omen laptop 15-dc1088nr, I updated it not realizing it was an update for Win11, I didn't mind it since I liked the way it looks now and so far no problem with Win11. But I have noticed that my fans are constantly on and would spin very loudly and would only...
  4. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  5. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  6. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My laptop's fan running full speed all the time..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's fan running full speed all the time..: Fan running at full speed nearly all the time, I'm sick of this spinning sound, please help.. Even though when i do nothing on my pc, like i close all apps everything, it still runs at full speed.. and my laptop's fan is totally clean atm and its thermal paste changed like...
  8. laptop fans running all the time

laptop fans running all the time: Hi has been just two weeks that I have bought my laptops but the cooling fans start running from the very first of starting my laptop every day. Please help me with this issue....
  9. Fan runs all the time

Fan runs all the time: I have a new HP Pavilion 590 pc and the fan runs constantly. I'll have to take it back unless someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-all-the-time/66b33ada-fbb0-4354-8bff-7a1fbdbe188c
  10. Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop fans seemed to be running all the time: Good day to all. My son has a HP255G6 laptop its about 18 months old working okay. 8gb ram 250ssd, Lately the issue is the fans are running most of the time. He has cleaned the outlet on the side of the laptop and sprayed the compressed air that you can purchase for pc...