Windows 10: Laptop freesez after reinstall OS.

Discus and support Laptop freesez after reinstall OS. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, after reinstall Windows 10, when I watch videos on YouTube, my laptop freezes, and I can't do anything. It happens randomly(once every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NazarDochylo, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Laptop freesez after reinstall OS.

Hello, after reinstall Windows 10, when I watch videos on YouTube, my laptop freezes, and I can't do anything. It happens randomly(once every three-five hours) when I exit from full screen mode or in other cases. If I wait 10-15 minutes it passes. I also reinstalled video drivers, but it didn't help. How can I solve it?

:)

NazarDochylo, Jun 30, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. swapan81 Win User
    How to reinstall windows 10 OS into another PC with the same product key?

I want to reinstall my OS into another PC. What's the procedure to do it if anybody knows, please suggest me step by step procedure.

swapan81, Jun 30, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop freesez after reinstall OS.

n-ster, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Laptop freesez after reinstall OS.

1. Laptop freesez after reinstall OS. - Similar Threads - Laptop freesez reinstall

2. Games Laggy After Reinstalling OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games Laggy After Reinstalling OS: I recently had to reset my pc meaning reinstalling windows 10 again, and I noticed that whenever I play redownloaded games like League of Legends, the performances of such games are laggy with major fps loss. I used to be getting 60 fps at even the highest of settings, now am...
  3. low fps in games after os reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low fps in games after os reinstall: As the subject says i have ben experiencing very low fps in games that i cold previously run at 60 fps before the os reinstallation. i am now just barely exceeding 10 fps in any game. i hav reinstalled all the drivers, have checked the bios, have the newest windows version...
  4. How ro reinstall OS to SSD in Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How ro reinstall OS to SSD in Laptop?: I just acquired a second hand Asus Tuf gaming laptop. It has a 256 SSD storage, and a 1TB HDD. The problem is that the OS was installed in the HDD instead of the SSD. How do I transfer my OS to SSD? I don't have the license key with me. submitted by /u/LaLoopHole [link]...
  5. Recovering encrypted files after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering encrypted files after OS reinstall: I encrypted a drive with my Microsoft account and now I am locked out. I can't recover the key to unlock my OS either. If I reinstall the operating system will I be able to recover the encrypted drive with the same password?...
  6. Crash loop after reinstalling OS

Crash loop after reinstalling OS: I asked this question a few days ago, but nobody helped me, so I'm reposting it. I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has...
  7. No OS now after reinstall was successful

No OS now after reinstall was successful: HELP I JUST BARELY DID A CUSTOM REINSTALL. I TURNED MY PC ON RIGHT NOW AND I GOT AN ERROR 1962 NO OPERATING SYSTEM FOUND PRESS ANY KEY TO REPEAT BOOT SEQUENCE. THE BOOT SEQUENCE SEEMS TO BE AN ORDER I HAVE NO USB DRIVES ATTACHED NOTHING IN THE DVD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...
  8. Reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall OS: I recently installed the linuxOS but now I want to go back to using windows 10 but the main HDD is not formatted as the NTFS file system is there anyway to reinstall windows 10. I contacted HP but they said this type of problem is not covered under my warranty because of...
  9. Os reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Os reinstall: If i reinstall my os from boot menu by pendrive.will i lose my license of Os (will i lose my genuine os) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/os-reinstall/cdb8ad19-3c8d-4547-a062-4c8a46a13d75
  10. Looping sound on videos after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping sound on videos after OS reinstall: Hi all, I`ve used long time 8.1. Time comes to renew with 10. Everything is fine but when play movies with Gom player movie stops and start sound looping. I`ve this problem with initial drivers, have it with actual drivers, have it also with or without K-lite Mega pack. At...