Windows 10: laptop freezes after 20 min

Discus and support laptop freezes after 20 min in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saicharanreddy1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. laptop freezes after 20 min

Hi

My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode

:)

saicharanreddy1, Mar 28, 2019
  2. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Mar 28, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 28, 2019
  4. laptop freezes after 20 min

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

laptop freezes after 20 min

1. laptop freezes after 20 min - Similar Threads - laptop freezes min

2. my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...: Acer aspire 7Model : A71542gI have acer aspire 7 laptop with ryzen 5 5500u 8gb ram 256 gb ssd with nvidia gtx 1650 4gb graphics, my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutionsWindows 11 22h2 All drivers updatednvidia and amdWddm version...
  3. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...: My computer whenever it turns on it gives me a like 4 seconds to click things and then it completely freezes I can’t find anything on Google that’s the solution I was maybe thinking the motherboard because I replaced my ram and I used a different sata drive with windows and...
  4. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...: My computer whenever it turns on it gives me a like 4 seconds to click things and then it completely freezes I can’t find anything on Google that’s the solution I was maybe thinking the motherboard because I replaced my ram and I used a different sata drive with windows and...
  5. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  7. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown: It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I leave the PC for a day then it turns on but when it past 30 min it shutdown and if I try to turn it on again it wouldn't the fans...
  8. Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart

Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart: sorry you will be fed up with me. My desktop computer firstly you notice the screen hangs and then the wireless mouse immobilizes itself so you cannot use it then about 2 minutes after this the computer crashes to a restart situation. I have also started it from shut down and...
  9. System process starts to run at constant 20% after using my laptop for around 30 mins

System process starts to run at constant 20% after using my laptop for around 30 mins: This is driving me nuts, my laptop (Huawei Matebook X Pro) starts to heat up and fans become louder after around 30-40 mins of usage. when I check the task manager I find that the "System" Process is using a constant 20% CPU time. after this I still can use the machine except...
  10. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...