Windows 10: Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update

Discus and support Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop updated the micrsoft automatically yesterday but it freezed when I turned on my laptop. I tried to shut it down forcefully by the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by N.A. Rusyda, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update

My laptop updated the micrsoft automatically yesterday but it freezed when I turned on my laptop. I tried to shut it down forcefully by the power button and turned it on again for three times but it still freezed after about 5 minutes after start up, I can't do anything because it's freezing, now I can't use my laptop at all.

What should I do? It still frozen as I type this.

my laptop is ASUS X553M OS WIN 10

:)

N.A. Rusyda, Aug 28, 2019

2. Laptop turns unusable after latest windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in the Microsoft Community.

We have to make sure that the Windows Update is installed properly on your laptop. To check if it is installed already, please follow these steps:

• Press the Win + I buttons.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click View installed update history. The latest update should have been installed and dated last week.
    If your laptop does not have the latest update yet, you can manually get the update by following the above steps 1 and 2, then select
    Check update.

In case that your laptop has already the latest Windows Update installed, please follow the troubleshooting steps on this

link

Let us know if any issues arise.

Emmanuel Gam, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 keep freezing after Creator's update

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest updating your computer to the latest build of Version 1607. There have been 3 updates meant to improve your system's performance since build version 14393.1198. To install the latest updates, follow
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Settings and press Enter.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Check for updates.
    • Click Install.
    Let us know if your computer stops freezing after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update

1. Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update - Similar Threads - Laptop Freezes latest

2. Pc freezing after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezing after latest update: Hello I recently updated my pc to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it randomly freezes without warning. How cabinet determine the cause and fix the issue? I have tried reducing the amount of programs I use. I have also recently started using photoshop for...
  3. laptop freeze after Windows 10 update

laptop freeze after Windows 10 update: I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then my laptop often freezes after automatic Windows update. I have the latest Windows version but the problem often persists. I would be very grateful if anyone could help. Thank you in advance....
  4. Laptop not charging after latest Microsoft update

Laptop not charging after latest Microsoft update: I have an HP laptop and ever since Microsoft did it's latest update, it won't charge. As long as I have it plugged in, the charge doesn't go down, but it doesn't actually charge. It's perpetually stuck on 47% even after hours of charging. Anyone else have this problem or...
  5. Windows 10 freezing after latest updates July 2020

Windows 10 freezing after latest updates July 2020: Hello! After recent patches were installed: KB4565627 KB4565503 KB4557957 KB4552925 my PC is freezing in some exact same time each day Every morning. I can move the mouse cursor, but nothing is responsive to the clicks. My keyboard is fully unresponsive, I can't enter to...
  6. Windows 10 keeps freezing after the latest update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after the latest update: Windows keeps freezing and won't even let me restart unless I press off button after the latest update of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keeps-freezing-after-the-latest-update/61929a83-7a28-4aee-9885-896163d8c110
  7. win 10 freeze after installing latest update

win 10 freeze after installing latest update: how to fix win10 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-freeze-after-installing-latest-update/fc03e975-d164-43eb-a5c0-f81e4ae4f8d4
  8. Latest update freezes my laptop

Latest update freezes my laptop: Once again, the latest update has caused an issue with my laptop. Since the update, every time my laptop goes into its power saving mode, on awakening the wireless network adapter has to be reset. Or it freezes, in black screen, and must be forced to power down. Why, oh...
  9. Latest update freezes my laptop

Latest update freezes my laptop: Hi everyone, when I installed the last MS major update on the weekend my laptop kept freezing. After wasting a whole day trying to solve the problem with all of the troubleshooting options for DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, I finally resorted yesterday to restore the previous...
  10. Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update.: Anyone else experiencing this problem? Using Logitech wireless key board and mouse. Tried moving wireless transmitter to another USB port, deleting and re-installing drivers to no avail. The mouse pointer moves and then freezes for a few seconds then works again. Very...