Windows 10: Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Discus and support Laptop freezes and screen glitches in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LizaPircxalava, May 26, 2023.

1. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the screen glitching and freezing, and then one day the computer shut off completely. I took it to get fixed, and they said there was a problem with the hard drive motherboard. They fixed it, and I got it back May 10th. a few days ago I noticed a small glitch again, but it was nothing. Today, it lagged the same way it used

:)

LizaPircxalava, May 26, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 26, 2023
  3. Arwa_Al Win User
    glitching screen and glitching videos

Hello,

Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that (1 day later) and I fixed the display and so it stopped but the videos appear to be glitched? like I could see the RGB (there is a color stroke that appears ONLY while watching videos and I tried to take a screenshot and while trying to trim the photo I found it looking normal so it's only via videos

I'm using HP ENVY Laptop - DESKTOP -LUQEG7V

Arwa_Al, May 26, 2023
  4. N-Gen Win User

Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Laptop freezes and screen glitches

1. Laptop freezes and screen glitches - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes screen

2. Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch: Please help for this eror, My Laptop keep freezing for no reason. I just browsing and no heavy software are running.Last time i check to the Asus Center it needs to replace the NVMe and after that the freeze happen again.My Laptop spec:Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZR12th Gen...
  3. Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch: Please help for this eror, My Laptop keep freezing for no reason. I just browsing and no heavy software are running.Last time i check to the Asus Center it needs to replace the NVMe and after that the freeze happen again.My Laptop spec:Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZR12th Gen...
  4. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  5. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  6. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  7. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  8. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

9. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  10. Glitched Screen on Laptop

Glitched Screen on Laptop: My Laptop has a glitched square of pixels. My laptop crashed, and when I started it, A square was glitched. It changes location when I restart my laptop, persists everywhere....