Windows 10: Laptop freezes at welcome screen

Discus and support Laptop freezes at welcome screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Acer laptop has frozen at welcome screen where I should enter a password. How to sort it out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elizabethi7, May 4, 2020.

1. Laptop freezes at welcome screen

My Acer laptop has frozen at welcome screen where I should enter a password. How to sort it out?

:)

Elizabethi7, May 4, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 4, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 4, 2020
  4. Laptop freezes at welcome screen

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Laptop freezes at welcome screen

1. Laptop freezes at welcome screen - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes welcome

2. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  3. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  4. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  5. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  6. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen: My hp laptop has stuck on the welcoming screen,i have tried restarting it but its behaving the same how can i be helped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-the-welcoming-screen/134b6b86-7afe-406e-979b-08e8407126dc
  7. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen: My hp laptop has stuck on the welcoming screen,i have tried restarting it but its behaving the same how can i be helped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-the-welcoming-screen/134b6b86-7afe-406e-979b-08e8407126dc
  8. Laptop stuck at the welcoming screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. PC freezes at welcome loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes at welcome loading screen: I tried ever solution on YouTube. My pc has been like this for weeks and I feel like giving up. I am considering using it as a target at the shooting range and will just get another one. Before I destroy it please give me some advice if there is any other way :( submitted...
  10. Laptop stuck in "Welcome screen"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "Welcome screen": My Dell 2 in 1 laptop is stuck. Probably due to the most recent Windows update the laptop loops in the screen after logging in (with finger print) and is constantly displaying my name and the loading circle. Pushing the power button, even holding it, doesn't change a thing,...