Windows 10: Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection?

Discus and support Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop has been freezing for some time (for a really long time), and then it can't be operated anymore, and when a video is playing it makes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nutsernahme, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection?

My laptop has been freezing for some time (for a really long time), and then it can't be operated anymore, and when a video is playing it makes a whirring noise. I then have to shut it down by holding down the on/off button for 15 seconds. But as if that wasn't enough, he has been spontaneously losing his Internet connection several times a day for the past few months. Most of the time I have to restart it several times until an internet connection is available again.

But it can't be malware or something, because this problem has been around for a very, very long time, and Windows tells me from time to time that no viruses were found.

What else could it be? What can I do to finally put an end to this?

:)

Nutsernahme, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Scott1994 Win User

Freezing and losing internet

I keep losing internet and my laptop keeps freezing and when I update the drivers or factory reset it i still have the problem

Scott1994, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection?

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection?

1. Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection? - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes constantly

2. Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection: A few months ago my computer custom build about 5 years old stopped connecting to the internet and my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and trackball would randomly become unresponsive, so I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe card which fixed things for one day. When the issue...
  3. Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection: A few months ago my computer custom build about 5 years old stopped connecting to the internet and my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and trackball would randomly become unresponsive, so I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe card which fixed things for one day. When the issue...
  4. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  5. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  6. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Constant freezing of my internet connection

Constant freezing of my internet connection: Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab freezes for a few seconds - videos stop playing or start buffering, websites don't load or respond to any of my clicks. After...
  8. Constant freezes of my internet connection

Constant freezes of my internet connection: Hello, I am writing here because, honestly, I have no idea where to start when it comes to the problem I've been having for quite some time. I'll try to describe my issues as best as possible, so hopefully someone can guide me to the right direction of finding the source of...
  9. WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity: This just started happening maybe about 1 month ago. I'm not a novice but this one has me stumped. I have a (home built) PC with an MSI Krait Edition motherboard and a PCI ethernet card with external WiFi and Bluetooth antenna. Worked rock-solid for 3-4 years until now. Now...
  10. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...