Windows 10: Laptop freezes on restart

Discus and support Laptop freezes on restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Laptop freezes on restart even after a clean Windows install. Began after an update a few months ago, I dont remember which. Shut down works. Fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MR Easy Guns, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Laptop freezes on restart

Laptop freezes on restart even after a clean Windows install. Began after an update a few months ago, I dont remember which. Shut down works. Fast startup is off, bios is up to date.

Any suggestions?

:)

MR Easy Guns, Sep 30, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 30, 2019
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Sep 30, 2019
  4. dbldee Win User

Laptop freezes on restart

Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Laptop freezes on restart

1. Laptop freezes on restart - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes restart

2. Laptop freezes up and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes up and restarts: I've been having some serious issues with my laptop lately. It seems like it just freezes up and restarts, for no apparent reason. This has been going on now for about two months, and I'm really starting to get frustrated with it. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm hoping that...
  3. Laptop freezes up and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes up and restarts: I've been having some serious issues with my laptop lately. It seems like it just freezes up and restarts, for no apparent reason. This has been going on now for about two months, and I'm really starting to get frustrated with it. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm hoping that...
  4. Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API laptop Ryzen 3 3200U,Radeon Vega 3 8GB ram. The last 2 months I have been experiencing random freezes. I have tried cleaning the laptop and change the thermal paste but it didnt fix it. I dont know what info to provide for help. If...
  5. My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts: this problem happened a week ago. Even while I'm playing games or just watching YouTube, There is no blue screen My laptop just freeze audio go brrrrr and then it restart itself ,I have updated all my drivers, and I have the latest windows updates. I tried updating BIOs,i...
  6. My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts: this problem happened a week ago. Even while I'm playing games or just watching YouTube, There is no blue screen My laptop just freeze audio go brrrrr and then it restart itself ,I have updated all my drivers, and I have the latest windows updates. I tried updating BIOs,i...
  7. My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop freezing needing restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezing needing restart: It just gets totally frozen and need to restart, happening now and then randomly, usually when I have many things open. I have a M.2 SSD with 100% optimal performance but 39% Health as says the Hard Disk Sentinel test. 12 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 2500... quite new yet. Any idea?...
  9. Used laptop randomly freezes / randomly restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Used laptop randomly freezes / randomly restarts: I picked up an open box return from best buy for a pretty good price however randomly the laptop will completely freeze or just restart. I have tried to see if there is a patter but I cant seem to find one I have had days where every time I start doing work it freezes after...
  10. laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update: Hi,my granddaughter called me and said she updated the win 10 update but now her laptop keeps freezing and restarting ,Its a Acer aspire e15 . Any help please 125230