Windows 10: Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception

Discus and support Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since update on 08/01/2019 and 09/01/2019 (6 days ago) I have got machine checks, laptop freezes and have to power key restart. COME ON MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Started_programming_in_19, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception

Ever since update on 08/01/2019 and 09/01/2019 (6 days ago) I have got machine checks, laptop freezes and have to power key restart. COME ON MICROSOFT -GET IT FIXED. One of these has screwed up my computer.
    Updates KB4100347: Intel microcode updates
    Security update for Adobe Flash Player: January 8, 2019
    January 8, 2019—KB4480966 (OS Build 17134.523)
    Update to Windows 10, versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, and 1803 for update reliability

December 11, 2018—KB4471324 (OS Build 17134.471)

Need this fixed

:)

Started_programming_in_19, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

BSOD MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

Hi,

Machine Check Exception Freeze and Blue Screen Error is a bug check that indicates that a fatal machine exception has occurred on your system. Try running the blue screen error troubleshooter and follow the instructions on this
    article.

If the issue still persists, check the answer of SpiritX MS MVP, one of our community MVPs, and follow the steps he provided on this
    thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Random freeze and machine check exception on windows 10

Hi!

Since a couple of months, my computer have started to freeze randomly and frequently. I can't do aything and I have to shut it down by pressing the power button. Sometimes when it's freeze, I have a blue screen with the machine check exception error and
    the computer restart by is own. However, I don't have the blue screen error everytime. I recently sent my computer to a repair center and the man there said that it was a problem with the hard drive. He put a new hard drive and I thought that everything was
    repair. However, nothing has change! The computer is still freezing randomly. Another thing that I noticed is that my computer don't detect the Wi-Fi sometimes and I have a big red x and no connection are available. I don't know if it's relate to the freezing
    problem, but it's seem to happen more when the computer freeze and that I have to restart it.

Can anyone help me? I read and tried everything to fix these blue screen and machine check exception error but nothing works! I don't want to go to the repair center again and waste my money again if this is something that I could fix on my own. My computer
    is a Asus and he is almost new. I have it since only 1 year!

Thank you in advance for you help.

JP

Jean-philippe Fournier, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception

machine exception check

Hello,

I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times
    it boots just fine. I have run driver verifier.

Here is memory dump and system info: memdmp_sysinfo.zip

Lukáš Madej, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception

1. Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes Machine

2. machine check exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    machine check exception: machine check exception? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-check-exception/e6ac8158-540e-4661-ad22-4a5666481592
  3. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Freeze and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Freeze and BSOD: I am experiencing system freeze ups that result in the BSOD with the age old "Your computer has ran into a problem. Gathering information and We'll restart it for you 0% gathered. - For more information research Machine_Check_Exception" I have let the computer hang on that...
  4. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  5. Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD

Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD: I am hoping the community may be able to help. I have a brand new HP Pavilion PC purchased from Currys PC World in the UK. I have had the laptop less than a week and am experiencing repeated BSOD with the error MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION. I have been in contact with Microsoft...
  6. machine check exception error! help

machine check exception error! help: I was playing game and then my pc froze after that I get blue screen error that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Event viewer dump: Version=1 EventType=BlueScreen EventTime=132344489219660202 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=132344490098159125 ReportStatus=268435556...
  7. Laptop stuck with machine check exception

Laptop stuck with machine check exception: I've read a lot of troubleshooting tips, but none answer the root problem. I'm stuck on the blue screen of stupidity. it says my pc ran into a problem and needs to restart after gathering information. 24 hours later I'm still at 0% rebooting does nothing i desperately...
  8. machine exception check

machine exception check: Hello, I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times it boots...
  9. BSOD Machine check exceptions.

BSOD Machine check exceptions.: My computer freezes randomly, often. In the beginning it was the blue screen that said that it needed to restart and then froze, with the text MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTIONS. And sometimes it's just freezing and i have to hold the powerbutton to power it off. Where do i start? I...
  10. Windows 10 freezes randomly, Machine Check Exception

Windows 10 freezes randomly, Machine Check Exception: Recently I have been getting random freezes in 10. They do not appear to be triggered by any sort of error, and I don't appear to be overheating or running out of power, which are 2 common causes of check exceptions, leaving me with some sort of driver error. Here's the debug...