Windows 10: Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!

Discus and support Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I updated to Windows 1903 and now Windows 1909, my laptop freezes a lot. And the timing is so random too. I've updated all the drivers that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LobeLobe, Nov 23, 2019.

1. LobeLobe Win User

Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!

Ever since I updated to Windows 1903 and now Windows 1909, my laptop freezes a lot. And the timing is so random too. I've updated all the drivers that I can think of and the issue is still there. Is there anything else that I can do so that my laptop won't freeze randomly? I just bought this laptop about 8 months ago and now I can't use it normally it is quite frustrating. I did a factory reset on my laptop twice already. BIOS is up to date as well. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

:)

LobeLobe, Nov 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 23, 2019
  4. HiKhris Win User

LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY

Hello Community,

As my title says, my laptop freezes randomly.

I have tried so many ways, but didn't go well.

The laptop freezes randomly, I can't do anything about it except force it to shut down by long pressing the power button.

Can't put it to sleep, can't use the crtl+alt+del, nothing.

Could it be a hardware problem?

Very frustrated with it freezing up on me randomly, and I believe it hurts the computer too with force shut down,

please help!

Thank you!

HiKhris, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot! - Similar Threads - Laptop Freezes Randomly

2. laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezing randomly: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎10-‎27 6:32 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3:...
  3. laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop freezing randomly: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎10-‎27 6:32 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3:...
  4. Laptop and cursor freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop and cursor freezes randomly: For nearly 2 months i have been having a problem where my laptop freezes randomly, I normally surf the web and then the cursor randomly freezes for 5 or more seconds and again unfreezes when i try to click windows button and restart the Laptop cursor freezes for 5 seconds and...
  5. Laptop completely freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop completely freezes randomly: random freezing while im doing things, it started happening about a month ago. i noticed the HDD/SSD light stops blinking when it freezes, i thought it was a problem related to the SSD but i did a S.M.A.R.T test and everything seems fine, i also tested the ram and it came...
  6. Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly: hi guys i really need some advice, my laptop started freezing recently and its so random, i've tried overloading it, i've tried doing basic tasks and iv also just started it up and it keep freezing, it stutters for a few seconds then stops, and stays stuck until i force...
  7. Asus laptop freezes randomly

Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  8. Laptop freezes randomly

Laptop freezes randomly: I have this issue for more than a year now. My laptop would freeze randomly ever since I did an update from Windows 1903 to 1909. Not a single update released has fixed this issue for me. I can go a few days just fine. Four days max. And then the issue will come. Sometimes my...
  9. LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY

LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY: I tried a lot of fixes available online but i could not fix my issue. Then I found about the system application called verifier. Using this link...
  10. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...