Windows 10: Laptop freezes when I use Reddit

Discus and support Laptop freezes when I use Reddit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes the screen freezes and i can't use the mouse or keyboard and sometimes the screen goes black with a bit of backlighting and wont fix itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MorbiusBelerophon, May 16, 2020.

1. Laptop freezes when I use Reddit

Sometimes the screen freezes and i can't use the mouse or keyboard and sometimes the screen goes black with a bit of backlighting and wont fix itself until i force it to shut down. this only happens when im using Reddit, sites like Amazon, Youtube and Facebook all seem to work totally fine, Reddit is just apparently too much.

submitted by /u/MorbiusBelerophon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MorbiusBelerophon, May 16, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 16, 2020
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, May 16, 2020
  4. Laptop freezes when I use Reddit

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Laptop freezes when I use Reddit

1. Laptop freezes when I use Reddit - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes Reddit

2. My laptop freezes when it's not connected with the charger.Also, when it is not used in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes when it's not connected with the charger.Also, when it is not used in...: My laptop freezes the moment i unplug it from the charger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-when-its-not-connected-with-the/bf0b5aa1-5c43-471f-a708-194c0d274fc3
  3. My laptop freezes when it's not connected with the charger.Also, when it is not used in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop freezes when it's not connected with the charger.Also, when it is not used in...: My laptop freezes the moment i unplug it from the charger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-when-its-not-connected-with-the/bf0b5aa1-5c43-471f-a708-194c0d274fc3
  4. My laptop freezes when it's not connected with the charger.Also, when it is not used in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  6. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  7. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop: hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is to force shutdown the computer and power on the computer again and it will be fixed.does anyone know how to solve this...
  8. My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop

My laptop freeze everytime when i power on the laptop: hi everybody.I have a problem.when I power on my laptop for first time in everyday, it will freezing after a minute.and the only way to stop this, is to force shutdown the computer and power on the computer again and it will be fixed.does anyone know how to solve this...
  9. TouchPad Freezes when Not In Use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TouchPad Freezes when Not In Use: The touch Pad pointer freezes when I don't use the touch pad for a while , and again continues normally after 2 to 3 rubs on touch pad, Any idea why ? And how could I solve it ? Note:- The PC is in clean install just reset due to some problems. Using Synaptics Touch Pad...
  10. Laptop often freezes when I to unlock it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop often freezes when I to unlock it: Hi, I am Likhon. I am using windows 10 for nearly three years, but this month I noticed that my laptop freezes often when I am going to unlock it. To unlock, first, I just unfold it and a screen appears, then I to click anywhere in the screen and it gets blur, a button...