Windows 10: Laptop Freezes while gaming

Discus and support Laptop Freezes while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop seems to randomly freezes while gaming i already fix the high disk usage And also i changed the virtual memory to 9gb intial and maximum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Aldrin Lopez, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Laptop Freezes while gaming

My laptop seems to randomly freezes while gaming i already fix the high disk usage

And also i changed the virtual memory to 9gb intial and maximum could this be the cause?at what size do i need to configure my virtual memory?

MY RAM IS 6GB 5.71 available

:)

John Aldrin Lopez, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Loraine Mon, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Laptop Freezes while gaming

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Freezes while gaming

1. Laptop Freezes while gaming - Similar Threads - Laptop Freezes while

2. Laptop freezes while gaming / switching to built-in videocard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes while gaming / switching to built-in videocard: The laptop freezes or reboots tightly during the game / the video card switches to the built-in one Six months ago I discovered a problem. Some not all games freeze suddenly after 5-10 minutes of play. It’s not the game that freezes, it’s the entire laptop that freezes, and...
  3. Laptop freezes while gaming / switching to built-in videocard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes while gaming / switching to built-in videocard: The laptop freezes or reboots tightly during the game / the video card switches to the built-in one Six months ago I discovered a problem. Some not all games freeze suddenly after 5-10 minutes of play. It’s not the game that freezes, it’s the entire laptop that freezes, and...
  4. Computer Freezes While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes While Gaming: I've been having issues with my computer freezing while gaming. I have to hold the power button to force it off because it becomes completely unresponsive, with the monitor showing a frozen image of the game I was playing. It used to only happen once every few months;...
  5. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  6. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  7. Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming: Hi Everyone can you please help me with my problem? While gaming my keyboard and trackpad is the first one that's freezes then the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-randomly-freezes-while-gaming/9036dbad-e065-4dd5-b812-16c75679ae3b
  8. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...
  9. while playing games my laptop freezes

while playing games my laptop freezes: My lenovo yoga laptop was fine at first, i have only had it for a month. I play roblox alot so I thought it was roblox that was the issue. My screen would start freezing and my mouse pointer would disappear and get stuck. Only until just when I'm writing this is when the...
  10. Laptop completely freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop completely freezes while playing games: Hi, after installing windows 10 (clean install) my laptop completely freezes, so far happend only while playing games. This is possibly related to nvidia gpu, because basicaly nothing else uses it. I dont get any error or bsod and nothing in the event log, it just hangs with...