Windows 10: Laptop freezes while installing windows 10.

Discus and support Laptop freezes while installing windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem with my laptop.I curently have windows 8.1 but i have made the decizion to upgrade to windows 10. It all worked fine until at 42%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreiBazarinca, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Laptop freezes while installing windows 10.

I have a problem with my laptop.I curently have windows 8.1 but i have made the decizion to upgrade to windows 10. It all worked fine until at 42% while installing the windows my laptop froze.I waited about an hour but nothing changed. I ended up rebooting the laptop and geting to my initial windows but i still want to make the change.I will apreciate any help.

I have a lenovo 520

:)

AndreiBazarinca, Apr 7, 2020
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Apr 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Laptop freezes while installing windows 10.

Delta6326, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Laptop freezes while installing windows 10.

1. Laptop freezes while installing windows 10. - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes while

2. Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers: Hi during wi fi install my computer freezes while saying now installing wlan driverModel is satellite L655-S5150 It happens after windows vista installationSince that to keeps freezing Have any fixes for meThanks...
  3. Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers: Hi during wi fi install my computer freezes while saying now installing wlan driverModel is satellite L655-S5150 It happens after windows vista installationSince that to keeps freezing Have any fixes for meThanks...
  4. Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad i3 10th gen with 8gb ram and 1 TB HDD, running Windows 10 with the latest update. It was originally a Windows 10 Laptop and wasn't upgraded from previous versions.Lately, the laptop freezes immediately and doesn't respond. The cursor won't move and any...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad i3 10th gen with 8gb ram and 1 TB HDD, running Windows 10 with the latest update. It was originally a Windows 10 Laptop and wasn't upgraded from previous versions.Lately, the laptop freezes immediately and doesn't respond. The cursor won't move and any...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop freezes while sleeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes while sleeping: Hi I have W10 ver 21H1 (OS build 19043.1165) on an Acer Nitro 5 Spin laptop. My issue is that the laptop freezes during sleep. This happens 99% of the time. I don't know exactly how long it takes to freeze but I know it doesn't happen right away. My guess is hours. When I put...
  8. Laptop Freezes while gaming

Laptop Freezes while gaming: My laptop seems to randomly freezes while gaming i already fix the high disk usage And also i changed the virtual memory to 9gb intial and maximum could this be the cause?at what size do i need to configure my virtual memory? MY RAM IS 6GB 5.71 available...
  9. Windows freeze while completing the first installation

Windows freeze while completing the first installation: Hi! I did a complete reset of my HP laptop. I started the computer, need to configure windows for the first time since the reboot and it wont pass a certain screen. I'm stuck and I can't use my laptop, can someone help me please. Best regards...
  10. Windows 10 freezes while installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes while installing: Since my old CPU was too slow for me, i decided to replace it with a new one and a new motherboard. (Intel I5 9600K and Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite) When I was installing Windows by an USB Stick on my before used 250GB SSD, the installation would be stuck at a few percent. I...