Windows 10: Laptop freezes with buzzing sound while watching movies

Discus and support Laptop freezes with buzzing sound while watching movies in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 310 15ISK, with intel core i3 6006u processor, 1TB Toshiba hard drive, Nvidia Geforce 920MX 2GB dedicated and 4 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arjun Dinesh, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Laptop freezes with buzzing sound while watching movies

Hi,

My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 310 15ISK, with intel core i3 6006u processor, 1TB Toshiba hard drive, Nvidia Geforce 920MX 2GB dedicated and 4 GB of RAM. My laptop freezed two times while watching movies on it. It doesn't happen continuously, and at first I took it for some memory issue. But the same issue repeated yesterday, and I am scared because I rely on this laptop for my studies and entertainment. I've decided to refrain from using my laptop extensively, as a precaution. The issue had only occured twice, with the first time happening on December 2018, and the second time yesterday. What could be the issue? Please help me...

Regards,

Arjun

:)

Arjun Dinesh, Jan 11, 2019
  2. BCYTECH Win User

Windows 10 Crash (while watching online movies and videos)

Not too long ago (earlier this year), I bought this laptop and this issue has occurred multiple times.

This crash only happens when I watch videos such as Netflix and other online movies.

Normally I used Google Chrome to watch and the movie goes fine...

But it would abruptly stop and freeze while and has a very loud and annoying sound of buzzing noise.

Although I see some suggestions from other online forums and reported articles, I don't know what I should really do...

Any suggestion?

Please ask if you need to know any spec or details.

BCYTECH, Jan 11, 2019
  3. blo0ody Win User
    My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!!

Hello,

I never had an issue with my pc untill couple days ago, it started to freeze and make buzzing sound for couple seconds about every 10 minutes while playing games or watching a movie!

PC specs:

» CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @ 4.00 GHz
    » Videocard : EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
    » Motherboard : ASUS Z97 Deluxe
    » RAM : 32 GB

blo0ody, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Laptop freezes with buzzing sound while watching movies

laptop freezes and makes buzzing noises

hey since windows was updated to windows 10 I've been having an issue every time I'm watching videos and i move my laptop to a different place, my laptop lost the wifi signal and then freezes and makes buzzing noises, so i have to restar the pc.

Please help!

AndrewLopezPLS, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Laptop freezes with buzzing sound while watching movies

1. Laptop freezes with buzzing sound while watching movies - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes buzzing

2. Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound: Hi, I'm DaiSo my pc have this problem for 2 weeks now , I have use DDU to reinstall new driver GPU and run sfc/scannow but still not fix the problem . This problem is randomly happen to me so I don't know why...
  3. Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound: Hi, I'm DaiSo my pc have this problem for 2 weeks now , I have use DDU to reinstall new driver GPU and run sfc/scannow but still not fix the problem . This problem is randomly happen to me so I don't know why...
  4. Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES: Dear All,Since 4 days I am facing a different issue with my PC. My PC Specs: Asus H510 Board/i5-10400 Processor/16GB Ram/500GB Samsung EVO Plus M.2 SSD.System restarting with STOP CODE : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION mostly while watching movies. some times restarted while doing...
  6. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES: Dear All,Since 4 days I am facing a different issue with my PC. My PC Specs: Asus H510 Board/i5-10400 Processor/16GB Ram/500GB Samsung EVO Plus M.2 SSD.System restarting with STOP CODE : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION mostly while watching movies. some times restarted while doing...
  7. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Complete freezing + buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complete freezing + buzzing sound: Hello, I have encountered an annoying issue within the past weeks. My laptop started to completely freeze as the system isn't responding keyboard and mouse isn't responding. It lead in buzzing sound when my audio is on so I have to hard restart from the power button in...
  9. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  10. taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!: Hey i have problem that my taskbar is always set to "show" but when i play movie but when not fullscreen but maximized then it fits above bar at it should here i posted screen from my screen imgur.com/a/vys2Z5a while playing movie. Also before that happend at one point...