Windows 10: Laptop Freezes

Discus and support Laptop Freezes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop Hp is very slow, it hangs constantly. When I'm working with it it freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarsellaHudson, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Laptop Freezes

My laptop Hp is very slow, it hangs constantly. When I'm working with it it freezes

:)

MarsellaHudson, Apr 18, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 18, 2019
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Laptop Freezes

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Freezes

1. Laptop Freezes - Similar Threads - Laptop Freezes

2. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  3. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  4. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  5. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  6. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  7. Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  8. Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating

Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  9. Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop

Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop: My laptop freezes quite often. The only thing I can do to make it work again is to put it on the lock screen and then unlock it again. In the task manager you can see that whenever it freezes, the CPU load increases and then has a very short peak and then immediately goes...