Windows 10: laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

Discus and support laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi,my granddaughter called me and said she updated the win 10 update but now her laptop keeps freezing and restarting ,Its a Acer aspire e15 . Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eddye, Jan 13, 2019.

1. eddye Win User

laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

Hi,my granddaughter called me and said she updated the win 10 update but now her laptop keeps freezing and restarting ,Its a Acer aspire e15 . Any help please

:)

eddye, Jan 13, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jan 13, 2019
  4. laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

Restart freeze Win10

I recently installed Win10 (over 8.1) on my pc...whenever I do a restart, or an update does an auto restart, the manifacturer's logo comes straight up (normal) & them the machine freezes...I have to power off & reboot...never had this happen with Win8.1.

GordonHabbishaw, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

1. laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update - Similar Threads - laptop freezing restarting

2. Win10 restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 restarts after shutdown: hi thereIve tried all available fixes recommended both within these posts & outside & none have worked.I have just reformatted & reinstalled a fresh copy of win10, no third party software has been installed.Even after a fresh install, the PC restarts after pressing the power...
  3. Win10 restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 restarts after shutdown: hi thereIve tried all available fixes recommended both within these posts & outside & none have worked.I have just reformatted & reinstalled a fresh copy of win10, no third party software has been installed.Even after a fresh install, the PC restarts after pressing the power...
  4. reinstall of win10 freezes on restart on updates and randomly on app startups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstall of win10 freezes on restart on updates and randomly on app startups: I just did a win 10 reinstall, now on every win update on restarting to load the update my laptop freezes and has and I have to restart it again but then finishes the update, I have done a system repair but it found no issues. also the audio stereo is doesn't work properly,...
  5. Problems after updates, laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after updates, laptop freezes: On January 13, I received 2 updates: January 12, 2021-KB4598242, respectively windows malicious software removal tool x64 - v5.85 KB890830.After that, my laptop has moments when it freezes and no longer responds to any commands.In order to be able to reuse the laptop, I have...
  6. Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.: This has been happening since I have had the computer. When I need to do an update that requires a restart rather than update and shut down the update goes through fine but when the PC restarts the screen gets stuck on the loading page and just stays there. I have left it for...
  7. Win10 freezing after update

Win10 freezing after update: After yesterday's update, my computer is acting very strangely. After a few hours of usage, my taskbar is non-responsive, the mouse cursor is working but left and right-click is not working and my Bluetooth keyboard is completely disabled. I cannot open anything, including...
  8. Laptop began to freeze after win10 update

Laptop began to freeze after win10 update: Hello My laptop began to freeze after win10 update. I tried to use restore point, resetting to default, reinstalled win10. But after one of update laptop began to freeze again with this error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch...
  9. Laptop freezes on restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes on restart: Laptop freezes on restart even after a clean Windows install. Began after an update a few months ago, I dont remember which. Shut down works. Fast startup is off, bios is up to date. Any suggestions?...
  10. Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart: I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots. I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use computer 2 days he start to update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1803 KB4103721 and afteer I restart he update 30% and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer e15 1809 update