Windows 10: Laptop freezing needing restart

Discus and support Laptop freezing needing restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It just gets totally frozen and need to restart, happening now and then randomly, usually when I have many things open. I have a M.2 SSD with 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kmint, Mar 29, 2021.

1. kmint Win User

Laptop freezing needing restart

It just gets totally frozen and need to restart, happening now and then randomly, usually when I have many things open.

I have a M.2 SSD with 100% optimal performance but 39% Health as says the Hard Disk Sentinel test.

12 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 2500... quite new yet.

Any idea?

:)

kmint, Mar 29, 2021

2. Laptop freezes on restart

Laptop freezes on restart even after a clean Windows install. Began after an update a few months ago, I dont remember which. Shut down works. Fast startup is off, bios is up to date.

Any suggestions?

MR Easy Guns, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Need help with freezing/crashing

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the freezing of your computer, let me suggest you to perform a clean boot. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and search for System Configuration
    • On the Services tab, select Hide all Microsoft services then click
      Disable all
    • Go to Startup tab then click Open Task Manager
    • In every Startup item, click Disable
    • Close the Task Manager
    • Click OK then restart your computer.
    • After restart, go back to System configuration, Enable one or two startup item then restart. Do the procedure until you find the reason why your computer freezes

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Laptop freezing needing restart

My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Laptop freezing needing restart

1. Laptop freezing needing restart - Similar Threads - Laptop freezing needing

2. Laptop made a buzzing sound then freeze with black screen, need a restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop made a buzzing sound then freeze with black screen, need a restart.: Whenever I play a game, my laptop suddenly buzzed and then froze with black screen. When I force restart it, it will do that again without me doing anything. The next time it will be fine, but this will all happen again whenever I play the game. * This never happened before...
  3. Laptop made a buzzing sound then freeze with black screen, need a restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop made a buzzing sound then freeze with black screen, need a restart.: Whenever I play a game, my laptop suddenly buzzed and then froze with black screen. When I force restart it, it will do that again without me doing anything. The next time it will be fine, but this will all happen again whenever I play the game. * This never happened before...
  4. Laptop made a buzzing sound then freeze with black screen, need a restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop freezes up and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes up and restarts: I've been having some serious issues with my laptop lately. It seems like it just freezes up and restarts, for no apparent reason. This has been going on now for about two months, and I'm really starting to get frustrated with it. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm hoping that...
  6. Laptop freezes up and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes up and restarts: I've been having some serious issues with my laptop lately. It seems like it just freezes up and restarts, for no apparent reason. This has been going on now for about two months, and I'm really starting to get frustrated with it. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm hoping that...
  7. My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts: this problem happened a week ago. Even while I'm playing games or just watching YouTube, There is no blue screen My laptop just freeze audio go brrrrr and then it restart itself ,I have updated all my drivers, and I have the latest windows updates. I tried updating BIOs,i...
  8. Computer keeps freezing and restarting. Need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps freezing and restarting. Need help!: My computer keeps freezing and restarting, I've checked the event viewer and this are the two errors that show up:1- Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22072.207.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App.AppX3vhsrrrr4az9vb3h5mjdzkhtshkg5v0x.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable....
  9. Laptop freezes on restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes on restart: Laptop freezes on restart even after a clean Windows install. Began after an update a few months ago, I dont remember which. Shut down works. Fast startup is off, bios is up to date. Any suggestions?...
  10. PC freezes need to forze it to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes need to forze it to restart: my pc keeps freezing after windows 10 i tryed reseting the pc and later install windows again and it keeps freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pc-freezes-need-to-forze-it-to-restart/4c27a059-058d-4972-97a5-b79f90f2868b