Windows 10: Laptop freezing

Discus and support Laptop freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i have problem with my laptop windows 10 it randomly freezes but i can move my mouse please help.Laptop is old 5 months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samkesgondes, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Laptop freezing

Hello i have problem with my laptop windows 10 it randomly freezes but i can move my mouse please help.Laptop is old 5 months

:)

samkesgondes, Jan 30, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 30, 2021
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Laptop freezing

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Laptop freezing

1. Laptop freezing - Similar Threads - Laptop freezing

2. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop freezes when updating windows 10: My laptop freezes when updating windows 10 and I force it to turn off by pressing the power button until it dies and when it starts up again it can't play valorant with error code VAL 5 and the laptop can't be shutdown, when I want to shutdown it will turn on again and so on....
  3. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes when updating windows 10: My laptop freezes when updating windows 10 and I force it to turn off by pressing the power button until it dies and when it starts up again it can't play valorant with error code VAL 5 and the laptop can't be shutdown, when I want to shutdown it will turn on again and so on....
  4. My laptop freezes when updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU

Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU: Hi, I have AMD Tuf gaming laptop, It has MUX Switch, so basically when I turn on a game it switches from APU to GPU, now I don't have problem when I'm playing the game but when I want to minimize it, the screen freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes on, but It does not...
  6. Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU: Hi, I have AMD Tuf gaming laptop, It has MUX Switch, so basically when I turn on a game it switches from APU to GPU, now I don't have problem when I'm playing the game but when I want to minimize it, the screen freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes on, but It does not...
  7. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  8. Screen Freezing of the laptop

Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  9. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  10. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...