Windows 10: Laptop Freezing

Discus and support Laptop Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a Big windows update my laptop suddenly started freezing. Like when i open programs they get stuck dont open for a while then when i try to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AniketTiwari, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Laptop Freezing

After a Big windows update my laptop suddenly started freezing. Like when i open programs they get stuck dont open for a while then when i try to close them they get stuck on not responding. I also checked all the drivers they are upto date.

My hard drives are also fine and also before the update the problem wasnt occuring.

So pls help and tell a solution.

:)

AniketTiwari, Apr 21, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 21, 2021
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Laptop Freezing

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Freezing

1. Laptop Freezing - Similar Threads - Laptop Freezing

2. Laptop freezes at random times, once everyday, not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes at random times, once everyday, not BSOD: Hello,I am having problems with my laptop, as mentioned in the title, it freezes once a day, it's not a BSOD, and it happens whenever, for example today I only had spotify running, while other days I was playing games, the only way to continue using it is to do a hard reboot....
  3. LAPTOP FREEZING

LAPTOP FREEZING: OK SO LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR,I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SO SUDDENLY TILL NOW IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 TO 3 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN USING MY LAPTOP FOR GAMING AND ZOOM CLASSES AND ALL SORTS OF THINGS. BUT... DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND TODAY MY LAPTOP'S SCREEN SUDDENLY FROZE AND SOME KIND...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD, occurs after laptop freezes

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD, occurs after laptop freezes: Hello, for the past few weeks,my laptop has been freezing and crashing with a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD. I have tried reinstalling my GPU drivers, but I still get the BSOD frequentlyevery 4-5 days. Can someone please help me out on how to fix this problem? Thanks in...
  5. Laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop freezes: Hi, I own an Acer laptop, 5 years old and its been working fine until I decided to update my amd raedon drivers and then it started to freeze every 3 seconds so I uninstalled the driver and then factory reset my laptopremoving all files and reinstalling windows but it still...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 on HP Laptop keeps freezing/locking up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 20H2 on HP Laptop keeps freezing/locking up: Hello, I believe I posted here sometime in the past with a similar issue. Basically, I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 x64 20H2 (latest updates installed) on it. Ever since I got it (2ish years) I've been having issues with the system locking up - it just freezes on...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop Freeze/Crashing -- Having a Hard Time Diagnosing

Windows 10 Laptop Freeze/Crashing -- Having a Hard Time Diagnosing: I am having a semi-hard freeze issue with Win10 on my laptop that is consistent, but random. Has been happening since at least June 2020. May have started with the Windows 10 2004 update in May 2020. I am not sure though. Hoping someone has seen something like it before or...
  8. Surface Laptop 3 freezes after installing Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Laptop 3 freezes after installing Windows 10 20H2: Hello, I tried to reinstall Windows 10 20H2 on my Surface 3 laptop, and after Windows was done setting up, its frozen. Its frozen at the screen to configure Windows. Touch screen doesn't work, neither does the keyboard and mouse. Tried to go back to Windows 1909, but the...
  9. Laptop and/or Windows freezing

Laptop and/or Windows freezing: I’m using Windows 10 on an approx 4 years old HP Notebook 15-ba102na Recently over the last couple of months I’ve had issues with it completely freezing up - I’ve been able to move my mouse but nothing else and it usually stays frozen for about 10 minutes although it does...
  10. system4 randomly spiking and temporarily freezing my laptop

system4 randomly spiking and temporarily freezing my laptop: please help I bought my acer swift 3 SF314-57G-51LR around feb 2021. after 40 days ish of use it randomity started to lock up or freeze for around 1 to 4 seconds the freeze will happen randomly but not affect the movement of my mouse but will stop me interacting with the OS....