Windows 10: laptop freezing

Discus and support laptop freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop hardrive light turns of then everything freezes does anyone know what the problem could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vipersnake515, Jun 13, 2021.

1. laptop freezing

my laptop hardrive light turns of then everything freezes does anyone know what the problem could be

:)

vipersnake515, Jun 13, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 13, 2021
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Jun 13, 2021
  4. laptop freezing

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

laptop freezing

1. laptop freezing - Similar Threads - laptop freezing

2. Laptop freezed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezed: Can someone please help me My laptop freezed while installing amd driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezed/516ebea0-6aec-4064-adf6-800e6ec32c53
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Freezes After Inactivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Freezes After Inactivity: Hello,I have the following problem:after some minutes of being inactive/idle, most of the times, my laptop freezes.the screen goes black the power button LED remains on, and if music is playing, the audio also freezes, making a weird noise.it does not respond to any keyboard...
  4. laptop get freeze

laptop get freeze: my crome and sometimes even my laptop start to freeze for 3 4 seconds so I reset my laptop from windows recover and reset settings, but even after that, It gets freeze. I also have Norton protection in my laptop and my laptop has 8GB Ram and 500GB SSD 423 GB is free....
  5. My laptop keeps freezing with error code ffab LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop keeps freezing with error code ffab LiveKernelEvent: I have a Lenovo Y540 with i7-9750H, 16GB Ram and GTX 1650. But lately it froze on me and checked Windows Reliability Monitor, and got this entry: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎07-‎16 8:01 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  6. My Laptop completely freezes under load

My Laptop completely freezes under load: So my Laptop has 2 GPUs,integrated Vega 3 and external Radeon 535. When I try to play games with the 535,everything runs smoothly for the first 10 minutes,then the fans go absolutely crazy and everything freezes. At that point I can only manually shut it down. I am 100% sure...
  7. Laptop Freezing

Laptop Freezing: Hi ,I am vihagaMy laptop is freezing when i do my home works. I did not run any large software ,and there is not antivirus software. I mostly use Microsoft edge for my studies. Laptop ram=4GBwindows 1010th genwhat is the reason for my problem? Please help me....
  8. Laptop keeps black screening/freezing

Laptop keeps black screening/freezing: Typing this from my phone.Today as in an hour ago today, I was using my laptop and it just black screened. I figured "okay that sucks, just restart it. I restart and use it and like a minute later it freezes and I need to restart.So I keep restarting...
  9. laptop freeze and antivirus

laptop freeze and antivirus: I always update my laptopwindows and the antivirusprotegent av cloud after switching it on and before doing anything else. Even then my laptop freezes and nothing works so I have to shutdown and start it again. when I start it again I get the message that "Microsoft defender...
  10. my laptop freeze and then the audio Input stopped working

my laptop freeze and then the audio Input stopped working: my laptop is HP laptop 14s-dk0157 AU for more detail hereI was just playing some osu 3 days ago when it started to freeze, so i decided to restart my laptop and voila my laptop is back on.... except my audio input doesn't work. I usually use headphone so, I tried to unplug...