Windows 10: Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other...

Discus and support Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other devices connected to Wi-Fi can still access internet. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anand MouliMandava, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other...

Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other devices connected to Wi-Fi can still access internet.

And after that 10seconds, laptop can normally access internet.

:)

Anand MouliMandava, Jan 23, 2021
  2. ps957 Win User

After upgrading to windows 10, internet connectivity drops frequently for some applications, but not all

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. My answers are interleaved with your questions.

• In which browser are you facing this issue e.g. Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    Multiple browsers: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox

• Do you get any error message?
      • In Chrome, I get "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" as the error message
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
      • Yes. It is continuously getting updated.
    • Do you face connection fluctuation in Ethernet connection?
      • No. The internet connection is a solid 40Mb downlink. The same problem occurs when I'm hooked to a different internet service provider.
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?
      • No, it occurs when I'm accessing multiple web sites. It is not related to any web site.

I suggest you to try connecting to Ethernet connection and check if face same issue.

The problem occurs when I'm using wired ethernet, an internal wifi card, or an external wifi usb dongle.

Also install all pending Windows updates I.

I just checked it . It is up to date.

Further you can refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

I'm not going to spend time on these other steps, since as I mentioned it occurs on multiple browsers, and it is not tied to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, unless you give me a good reason to do so.

Thank you.

ps957, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    After upgrading to windows 10, internet connectivity drops frequently for some applications, but not all

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• In which browser are you facing this issue e.g. Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you face connection fluctuation in Ethernet connection?
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?

I suggest you to try connecting to Ethernet connection and check if face same issue. Also install all pending Windows updates Further you can refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Step 1: Reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Step 2: Reset Microsoft Edge.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if you are able to get stable internet connection. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 23, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other...

dalchina, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other...

1. Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other... - Similar Threads - Laptop frequently around

2. Everytime I open a game and play for a while around 5mins, my laptop crashes display goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I open a game and play for a while around 5mins, my laptop crashes display goes...: This has been happening for the last one month. I have tried clean installing windows 10, 11. It always ends up being Error-Event ID 6008, Critical Event ID 41 or Error Event ID 1001. What can I do to fix this? I have tried every possible solution out there....
  3. Everytime I open a game and play for a while around 5mins, my laptop crashes display goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I open a game and play for a while around 5mins, my laptop crashes display goes...: This has been happening for the last one month. I have tried clean installing windows 10, 11. It always ends up being Error-Event ID 6008, Critical Event ID 41 or Error Event ID 1001. What can I do to fix this? I have tried every possible solution out there....
  4. Frequent BSOD every 3~5mins when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD every 3~5mins when unplugged: Apparently triggers only when laptop is unplugged. As far as I can tell, my drivers are all up to date as per manufacturer's pre-installed software MyAsus. Recent BSODs show IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL code but sometimes changes as well. Laptop is fairly new purchased March 2022,...
  5. Frequent BSOD every 3~5mins when unplugged

Frequent BSOD every 3~5mins when unplugged: Apparently triggers only when laptop is unplugged. As far as I can tell, my drivers are all up to date as per manufacturer's pre-installed software MyAsus. Recent BSODs show IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL code but sometimes changes as well. Laptop is fairly new purchased March 2022,...
  6. System32 error every 5mins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System32 error every 5mins: [ATTACH] i get this error every 5mins, looked it up and its apparently a virus... can anyone help me remove this? thanks https://preview.redd.it/krbqjlm51ts81.png?width=555&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d50a77b0f0da3b2e64172f6d4b87f4f9b3bf334 submitted by /u/sSince_ [link]...
  7. no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi

no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi: no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-yet-other-laptop-is/569a755f-0643-4023-8241-6515c96c74e5
  8. no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi: no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-yet-other-laptop-is/569a755f-0643-4023-8241-6515c96c74e5
  9. My laptop doesn't show my own Internet while its shows every other network. Also, my wifi...

My laptop doesn't show my own Internet while its shows every other network. Also, my wifi...: Thank you. submitted by /u/Xelon1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m216gn/my_laptop_doesnt_show_my_own_internet_while_its/
  10. Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.: This started happening today only. Only thing I've changed since yesterday is disabling lock screen in group policy. Restarting doesn't help. Troubleshooter runs for 5+ minutes, and doesn't show any problems. However, wifi gets connected once troubleshooter finishes. It...