Windows 10: Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot

Discus and support Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We bought this laptop 5 days ago. Today when i tried to boot it froze 5 secs after reaching the desktop, keeps happening even after rebooting and cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiegoEnciso1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot

We bought this laptop 5 days ago. Today when i tried to boot it froze 5 secs after reaching the desktop, keeps happening even after rebooting and cant even boot into safe mode. Already tried the clean reboot through msconfig and also tried safe boot from msconfig, It's like the laptop y super lagged out since after waiting a few seconds into the desktop Microsoft Windows stops responding and i have to end it or just reboot it again so i can have those 5 seconds o 1 min also to try more things like booting o searching for malware

:)

DiegoEnciso1, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Soan0 Win User

Windows 10 installation frezz on boot screen.

Sir,

No i don't get any error massege, only it get frezz, stop on boot screen.

Soan0, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot

1. Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot - Similar Threads - Laptop Frezzes reaching

2. Recovery Boot Black Screen when trying to reach BIOS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Boot Black Screen when trying to reach BIOS.: I have a Gigabyte Aorus 570x motherboard and I enabled Ultra Fast boot in the bios after recently upgrading to Windows 11. Now that I enabled it, I am unable to reach the bios and I need to in order to turn secure boot on. I looked at another post, which recommended starting...
  3. Explorer frezzes when a media file is selected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer frezzes when a media file is selected: Whenever i select a video file, image file, or music file, explorer gets frozen for around 10 seconds, and it makes me go crazy. Other anwsers on other posts don't work.I've tried everything; a clean boot, an SFC scan, DISM scans, but nothing works....
  4. Explorer frezzes when a media file is selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer frezzes when a media file is selected: Whenever i select a video file, image file, or music file, explorer gets frozen for around 10 seconds, and it makes me go crazy. Other anwsers on other posts don't work.I've tried everything; a clean boot, an SFC scan, DISM scans, but nothing works....
  5. Explorer frezzes when a media file is selected

6. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  7. computer frezzing alot

computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  8. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Laptop screen frezzes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen frezzes: Whenever I use my laptop while plugged in and suddenly I take it off for a second the frame drops and it simply starts lagging. I use my laptop with i3 10th generation with intel integrated graphics card, 8GB DDR4 RAM. What is causing this issue, Can someone explain or tell...
  10. Computer keeps frezzing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps frezzing: Hello all i seam to have a bit of a problem today while i was watching YouTube my custom built PC running windows 10 version 1909 froze on me and i had to force reset, its not the first time this has happened to me ether can someone on here shed some light on this problem and...