Windows 10: laptop froze after i installed Windows 10 updates

Discus and support laptop froze after i installed Windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there any method to fix this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by martha McLin, May 16, 2020.

1. laptop froze after i installed Windows 10 updates

is there any method to fix this issue?

:)

martha McLin, May 16, 2020
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 16, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 16, 2020
  4. laptop froze after i installed Windows 10 updates

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
Thema:

laptop froze after i installed Windows 10 updates

1. laptop froze after i installed Windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - laptop froze installed

2. Screen froze after I turn my laptop on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen froze after I turn my laptop on.: At my house I usually connect my laptop to a second monitor, so when I am outside I don't bring it. After i turn on my laptop the screen started stuttering and after a couple of seconds it froze but I still could see my mouse moving just on top of the screen. Any way to fix...
  3. Screen froze after I turn my laptop on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen froze after I turn my laptop on.: At my house I usually connect my laptop to a second monitor, so when I am outside I don't bring it. After i turn on my laptop the screen started stuttering and after a couple of seconds it froze but I still could see my mouse moving just on top of the screen. Any way to fix...
  4. Screen froze after I turn my laptop on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 laptop froze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop froze: My ONN 2 in 1 laptop boots up on the DEVICE MAPPING TABLE. TELLS ME TO PRESS ESC in so many seconds to skip. My keyboard must not be working idk but how can I get to any other menu or hard reset if buttons aren't working...
  6. Laptop froze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop froze: Hello I own a Samsung Laptop with windows 10 it is currently stuck at Samsung logo where it boots up. And It doesn't boot up. I tried holding the power button for 20 second and getting the battery out and putting it back but none of it worked. What should I do? (And please...
  7. Windows10 Home 2004 update It froze after 97% installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Home 2004 update It froze after 97% installed: I have two computers, a seven year old Toshiba Laptop and a 1yr old HP570 Desktop. Both computers are in excellent condition and up to date. The laptop successfully updated to Windows 10 Home 2004. But the newer HP570 did not, It froze after 97% installed. Both computers are...
  8. Laptop froze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop froze: My laptop is stuck on Acer logo. It rapidly goes black and then shows Acer logo. This repeats and never stops. The only thing accessible is the BIOS menu and noting else works. Please help....
  9. After Windows 10 update, computer froze.

After Windows 10 update, computer froze.: Clicked on update & went to bed. Didn't see any messages. Stuck on 1st screen without log in option, Mouse & Keyboard do nothing. can someone help?...
  10. Windows 10 install froze?

Windows 10 install froze?: I started my windows 10 update around 10:00 last night. For awhile it seemed stuck in suspend mode (black screen, monitor light orange, computer light still on etc) and I was worried but eventually I got the update screen and it went from 30% to 56% in around 30 minutes or...