Windows 10: laptop froze and had to restart and lost all work

Discus and support laptop froze and had to restart and lost all work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am absolutely devastated, I lost all my work which is due in a couple of days because my laptop decided it was the right time to freeze and not allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hinahj, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Hinahj Win User

laptop froze and had to restart and lost all work

I am absolutely devastated, I lost all my work which is due in a couple of days because my laptop decided it was the right time to freeze and not allow me to log in. I had to restart my laptop and when I came back onto it, I lost all my word documents and I have tried everything to recover them and haven't been able to.

Please, if anyone knows what to do, I'd really appreciate the help!

:)

Hinahj, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

laptop froze and had to restart and lost all work

1. laptop froze and had to restart and lost all work - Similar Threads - laptop froze restart

2. Windows update just froze my computer which I had to restart, and lost hours of work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update just froze my computer which I had to restart, and lost hours of work...: how is it possible that my activity monitor shows a windows cumulative update as the failed event that crashed my computer, when ive turned off updates from settings!...
  3. Windows update just froze my computer which I had to restart, and lost hours of work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update just froze my computer which I had to restart, and lost hours of work...: how is it possible that my activity monitor shows a windows cumulative update as the failed event that crashed my computer, when ive turned off updates from settings!...
  4. Laptop's froze and bluescreened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's froze and bluescreened: I turn on my laptop's after it enter the sleep mode and it just got froze then bluescreened Any idea ? I really need this laptop run smoothly for work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-froze-and-bluescreened/8a506a29-4941-4f7d-abd3-2c9bc4b86a16
  5. Laptop's froze and bluescreened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop's froze and bluescreened: I turn on my laptop's after it enter the sleep mode and it just got froze then bluescreened Any idea ? I really need this laptop run smoothly for work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-froze-and-bluescreened/8a506a29-4941-4f7d-abd3-2c9bc4b86a16
  6. Laptop froze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop froze: Hello I own a Samsung Laptop with windows 10 it is currently stuck at Samsung logo where it boots up. And It doesn't boot up. I tried holding the power button for 20 second and getting the battery out and putting it back but none of it worked. What should I do? (And please...
  7. Computer randomly froze then restarted

Computer randomly froze then restarted: The computer randomly froze then restarted please help. I am worried about a bad part or perhaps windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-froze-then-restarted/fd4a7960-b53f-4517-b666-c5b4949f3f22
  8. Laptop restart-lost everything

Laptop restart-lost everything: Hi, The other day my laptop froze, so i left it for around 12 hours, but it was still froze after that time. So i pressed the power button for longer to try and turn it off but it restarted my whole laptop. I have lost all of my documents, pictures etc, everything. To make...
  9. Laptop froze

Laptop froze: My laptop is stuck on Acer logo. It rapidly goes black and then shows Acer logo. This repeats and never stops. The only thing accessible is the BIOS menu and noting else works. Please help....
  10. Lost all my work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my work: Hello, I'm really very devastated. I have spent all evening working on an assignment on Microsoft word - I don't trust auto save (however this was on earlier today and I can't even find these versions?) so have been pressing save (CTRL + S) every 5-10 minutes when updating...