Windows 10: Laptop froze

Discus and support Laptop froze in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I own a Samsung Laptop with windows 10 it is currently stuck at Samsung logo where it boots up. And It doesn't boot up. I tried holding the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/catofata, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Laptop froze

Hello I own a Samsung Laptop with windows 10 it is currently stuck at Samsung logo where it boots up. And It doesn't boot up. I tried holding the power button for 20 second and getting the battery out and putting it back but none of it worked. What should I do? (And please let me know if this is about My laptop and not Windows 10, I suspected its because of Windows since my pc has been acting strangely since the last update)

submitted by /u/catofata
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/catofata, Feb 23, 2021

2. Laptop Frozed

Hello,

This could be due to third party application conflicts, driver relates issues or components gets corrupted.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the Laptop?
    • What is the error message that you receive?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

As a basic troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run
    System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the display, graphic and network drivers and check if it helps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

2. In the list of devices, you should see the Display Drivers.

3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

In some computer you may also see graphic drivers installed additionally, in that case, I suggest you to uninstall them by following the same steps provided above. Do the same for the other drivers mentioned in the post.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 23, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Laptop froze

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Laptop froze

1. Laptop froze - Similar Threads - Laptop froze

2. My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen: I had just updated my laptop and it loged me back in it then froze after 2 min of using it and then it showed up with the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-updated-then-started-up-froze-then/dd10fdf7-550d-4a7c-b3d0-a5fec637643c
  3. My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen: I had just updated my laptop and it loged me back in it then froze after 2 min of using it and then it showed up with the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-updated-then-started-up-froze-then/dd10fdf7-550d-4a7c-b3d0-a5fec637643c
  4. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  5. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  6. the kids where playing on my laptop it froze up and now my windows is 7 not 10 how do i fi it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the kids where playing on my laptop it froze up and now my windows is 7 not 10 how do i fi it: how do i reinstall windows 10 wiithout having to buy another program package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-kids-where-playing-on-my-laptop-it-froze-up/4cc5e217-f0ee-4847-b163-43f56c93c716
  7. the kids where playing on my laptop it froze up and now my windows is 7 not 10 how do i fi it

the kids where playing on my laptop it froze up and now my windows is 7 not 10 how do i fi it: how do i reinstall windows 10 wiithout having to buy another program package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-kids-where-playing-on-my-laptop-it-froze-up/4cc5e217-f0ee-4847-b163-43f56c93c716
  8. My laptop is stuck/freezes every time it reaches 96% My cursor Froze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck/freezes every time it reaches 96% My cursor Froze: My Acer Laptop windows 10, is on a windows update. I tried all my old passwords and it wont work. I tried changing my password and entered it while uninstalling latest feature update, The new password is incorrect said by the system. Pls I need help to fix my laptop so I can...
  9. My laptop is stuck/freezes every time it reaches 96% My cursor Froze

My laptop is stuck/freezes every time it reaches 96% My cursor Froze: My Acer Laptop windows 10, is on a windows update. I tried all my old passwords and it wont work. I tried changing my password and entered it while uninstalling latest feature update, The new password is incorrect said by the system. Pls I need help to fix my laptop so I can...
  10. My laptop is stuck/freezes every time it reaches 96% My cursor Froze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade