Windows 10: Laptop frozen after sleep mode

Discus and support Laptop frozen after sleep mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Acer predator running on Windows 10 , my doesn't wake up after it went it to sleep mode and it be come frozen after that ,any ideas guys ? Plz help thx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by able6able6, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Laptop frozen after sleep mode

Acer predator running on Windows 10 , my doesn't wake up after it went it to sleep mode and it be come frozen after that ,any ideas guys ? Plz help thx a lot

:)

able6able6, Apr 8, 2016

2. sleep problem

this setting for activate sleep mode. my laptop is going on sleep, but after some time laptop turn on automaticay

ENGRMUBASHARAHMAD, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Hip3zioed Win User
    Computer frozen after left alone

I found this site just after I Asked the Question "Computer frozen after left alone. Go to the page below and read more something of a chip set update which was given by a MS engineer to the person who asked but problem is not resolved.

SLEEP MODE not working as expected

SLEEP MODE not working as expected

Hip3zioed, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Laptop frozen after sleep mode

1. Laptop frozen after sleep mode - Similar Threads - Laptop frozen sleep

2. Laptop rebooting after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop rebooting after sleep mode: Hello, I have this problem for about 3 weeks now. When I close my laptop or if I put him to sleep mode, it restart when I re-open it. I don't really now what's happening and it's extremely frustrating. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance....
  3. Laptop does not turn on the screen after sleep mode

Laptop does not turn on the screen after sleep mode: Hi, my name is Andres Morales, and I have a laptop of MSI called GL62M 7REX. Which have an Intel I5 of 7th generation, Nvidia GTX1050 TI,... Two days ago I install a new SDD because the laptop only had an HDD of 1TB, and I decided to buy an chinese SSD of 120 GB. Then I...
  4. Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode: Running a Dell Laptop with Windows10. Airplane mode was off and wi-fi connected and working. The laptop screen was closed putting the laptop into sleep mode. When I opened up, entered my password, the laptop came back up and the airplane mode was on. I cannot turn airplane...
  5. Surface Pro 4 frozen after coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 frozen after coming out of sleep mode: After coming out of sleep I find the Surface Pro 4 unresponsive. I cannot pull up anything on the task bar. I have to hit Alt-Ctrl-Del and pull up Task manager and leave it running in the background to unfreeze it. This started after the 1803 Spring Creators update and it...
  6. Frozen Mouse After Wake From Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frozen Mouse After Wake From Sleep: Hi All, I just recently received my new Alienware Aurora R5 desktop computer and I'm having issues with my SteelSeries Sensei wired mouse freezing after waking the computer from sleep. This includes the CPI high/low button not responding after waking from sleep even though...
  7. Airplane mode frozen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode frozen: I've tried to reboot with no results either
  8. Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger: Hello. I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep...
  9. HP laptop sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP laptop sleep mode: Hi - Just installed Win10 on my 4 yr old HP G60535D. Now I have have to re-boot everytime I shut the lid. *Shock Played around with power settings, etc etc but no love. When I first open the lid, I can hear the computer running, a slight mechanical burp of some sort, then...
  10. laptop turninig to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop turninig to sleep mode: I started using my laptop on my desk but without battery for longer battery life. from that point my laptop turns sleep mode in 5 minutes after last work, i have it set to never turn asleep at any circumstances, i think i checked all settings but i might be wrong. i want...