Windows 10: Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

Discus and support Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop which is running windows 10 will randomly get extremely laggy and will only go away after about 30 seconds of waiting or by unplugging and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jarod Martin, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

Hi,My laptop which is running windows 10 will randomly get extremely laggy and will only go away after about 30 seconds of waiting or by unplugging and replugging in the power cord. This tends to happen when I'm gaming, but has happened with all kinds of apps. When I'm gaming it happens very often, every 10 minutes or so. I open task manager to see if anything is being used at 100% but the only thing that seems wrong is the application I'm currently using will spike to high power usage, the ram, gpu, cpu, and disk are all fine. I have a high end gaming laptop so it should have 0 issues running

:)

Jarod Martin, Jul 6, 2022

2. Laptop randomly became super laggy and now can’t change brightness

I was on my laptop yesterday and everything was running fine. My laptop is normally slow and games can be a bit laggy, but still bearable. Randomly, it restarted and ever since that, games have been extremely laggy. It lags and glitches in the main menu.
    I cant even play games anymore due it turning super laggy out of no where. Additionally, i can no longer change the brightness of my laptop. There’s no way i can change it now. I went on settings and the brightness settings vanished.

Super confused with what happened to my laptop.

SiamAhmed1, Jul 6, 2022
  3. madmax2 Win User
    Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters
    The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable

I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before
    but it seems to have started occurring.

If anyone can help solve this problem?

mouse = Logitech G700s
    windows 10 pro version = 1803

Seems like the entire OS is also been feeling laggy lately too..
    I did not experience this problem on Windows 10 before..

madmax2, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

Extremely Laggy Windows 10 UI

Hello, I get a extremely laggy UI notifications in taskbar and the startmenu button. Never should/have this problem in windows 8.1. As soon as the UI has gone the lag goes.

Specs

Intel 4670k

16gb Ram

GTX 770

250gb Samsung 850 ssd OS

500Gb Samsung 840 ssd

120gb Samsung 840 ssd

Shermo1984, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

1. Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly - Similar Threads - Laptop gets extremely

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy: Hello everyone, I have this problem where Minecraft Bedrock Edition all of a sudden started lagging a lot regarding frames. This is very weird because I played this edition for so long before and it was absolutely fluid. I've done some digging and I noticed that as soon as I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy: Hello everyone, I have this problem where Minecraft Bedrock Edition all of a sudden started lagging a lot regarding frames. This is very weird because I played this edition for so long before and it was absolutely fluid. I've done some digging and I noticed that as soon as I...
  4. Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly: Hi,My laptop which is running windows 10 will randomly get extremely laggy and will only go away after about 30 seconds of waiting or by unplugging and replugging in the power cord. This tends to happen when I'm gaming, but has happened with all kinds of apps. When I'm gaming...
  5. Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly

Laptop gets extremely laggy randomly: Hi,My laptop which is running windows 10 will randomly get extremely laggy and will only go away after about 30 seconds of waiting or by unplugging and replugging in the power cord. This tends to happen when I'm gaming, but has happened with all kinds of apps. When I'm gaming...
  6. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  7. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  8. Recently reset computer is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recently reset computer is extremely laggy: Recently, my 2 year old Surface Pro 7 ran fast and smoothly. It had no issues. Then, there was a pop-up on my screen saying my drivers needed updating, so I updated them using an application called Driver Booster 7. It completely messed up my computer, to say the least....
  9. Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working: So pretty much here's the story I took down my PC in mid October 2019 to focus on school, sports, and other ****. Since Corona has taken over the world and my boredom, I decided to put it back up. First, I opened everything up and cleaned out most of the dust, then...
  10. Extremely Laggy Login, Desktop Environment Loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Extremely Laggy Login, Desktop Environment Loading: Less than a month ago, I purchased a new HP Spectre x360 laptop, which was functioning just fine until very recently. A few days ago the device arbitrarily started taking extremely long times to get off the login screen(about thirty to forty seconds, compared to the usual one...