Windows 10: Laptop gets really hot

Discus and support Laptop gets really hot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop gets really hot and starts beeping and the screen goes dark and light over and over...I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 . I have only had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vanessaWhitegurl, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Laptop gets really hot

Laptop gets really hot and starts beeping and the screen goes dark and light over and over...I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 . I have only had this computer for a couple years. I downloaded the Lenovo Diagnostic Tool and ran all the tests and everything passes... So i dont understand what the issue is.

:)

vanessaWhitegurl, Mar 9, 2019

2. CPU Goes up to 100% and pc gets really hot

Hi ,I have lapton Asus x550cl and recently my pc started lagging. Laptop is ~1year old
    The fan sounds really loud ,pc get's really hot can't really do anything it's too slow, when i unplug my charger then pc lags so hard that it is almost unusable
    Any suggestions?
    Here some screenshots

Laptop gets really hot [​IMG]

Sorry for my bad English.

Navmanniks, Mar 9, 2019
  3. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Laptop gets really hot

Is this extremely hot for a laptop?

Hi guys, first time Laptop owner here.

I'm used to owning a desktop PC and my knowledge about Laptops isn't really good. I want to know if this is normal for my laptop or just too hot?

RoasterMen, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Laptop gets really hot

1. Laptop gets really hot - Similar Threads - Laptop gets really

2. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  3. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  4. This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...: The black one is the one thats heating up. There was also this blue sticker, I took off to take this photo but I put it back one. The one that says PM991 NVMe REV 0 PYRITE...
  5. This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...: The black one is the one thats heating up. There was also this blue sticker, I took off to take this photo but I put it back one. The one that says PM991 NVMe REV 0 PYRITE...
  6. HP laptop gets hot when charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop gets hot when charging in sleep mode: my HP envy 360 which i bought brand new, sometimes gets hot when charging in sleep mode is it normal or should i do something because it is really worrying me off. all my power settings are normal and the pc is set to better battery mode...
  7. External HDDs getting hot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    External HDDs getting hot.: Recently I re arranged my external HDDs. and for some reason they show up on Hard Disc Sentinal as running around 52c. I can explain what all the HDDs are for , but currently I have 7 external and 5 internal, 4 USB hubs. To narrow problem down I will mention the problem I...
  8. Laptop gets HOT when in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop gets HOT when in sleep mode.: I have an HP Envy X360 with a Ryzen 5 3500U, which I bought near November of last year. Everything with it was fine until 2 months ago when I noticed that whenever my laptop was in sleep mode it'd get really hot to the touch, even hotter than when I run a demanding game or...
  9. Hot laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hot laptop: what should I be concerned about if the bottom of laptop is unusually hot? Do I need a new battery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-laptop/c5bef7e6-3f3a-476f-a0b6-e9bd979de3b4
  10. CPU Goes up to 100% and pc gets really hot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Goes up to 100% and pc gets really hot: Hi ,I have lapton Asus x550cl and recently my pc started lagging. Laptop is ~1year old The fan sounds really loud ,pc get's really hot can't really do anything it's too slow, when i unplug my charger then pc lags so hard that it is almost unusable Any suggestions? Here...