Windows 10: Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

Discus and support Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi team, I am Laxman Goud Nagulapally. I was asking for the BitLocker key now. I don't know how to get it. From yesterday my laptop is showing only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Laxman Goud Nagulapally, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

Hi team, I am Laxman Goud Nagulapally. I was asking for the BitLocker key now. I don't know how to get it. From yesterday my laptop is showing only the restarting screen continuously. I tried holding the windows+X+Power button for 5-10 seconds multiple times and checked but it didn't work, So I hold only power button for 10 sec. Now it's asking for BitLocker key. Please help me. And my laptop has the useful content. And wanted to know weather the content remains or will I loose the data.ThanksLaxman

:)

Laxman Goud Nagulapally, Aug 6, 2022
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Aug 6, 2022
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Terrypin Win User

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

1. Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. - Similar Threads - Laptop gets restarting

2. There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it?: There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it? It only stops when I disable the internal microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-echo-in-my-laptop-for-2-days-now-how/b9826942-54fa-4af0-b1e2-5a043875cd13
  3. There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it?: There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it? It only stops when I disable the internal microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-echo-in-my-laptop-for-2-days-now-how/b9826942-54fa-4af0-b1e2-5a043875cd13
  4. There is an echo in my laptop for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bitlockerkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlockerkey: Dear MicrosoftI need your help to find my bitlocker key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlockerkey/2621fe24-ca4e-43b9-80b9-11149d25abc1
  6. bitlockerkey

bitlockerkey: Dear MicrosoftI need your help to find my bitlocker key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlockerkey/2621fe24-ca4e-43b9-80b9-11149d25abc1
  7. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  8. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  9. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.: Hi team, I am Laxman Goud Nagulapally. I was asking for the BitLocker key now. I don't know how to get it. From yesterday my laptop is showing only the restarting screen continuously. I tried holding the windows+X+Power button for 5-10 seconds multiple times and checked but...