Windows 10: Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

Discus and support Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team, I am Laxman Goud Nagulapally. I was asking for the BitLocker key now. I don't know how to get it. From yesterday my laptop is showing only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laxman Goud Nagulapally, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

Hi team, I am Laxman Goud Nagulapally. I was asking for the BitLocker key now. I don't know how to get it. From yesterday my laptop is showing only the restarting screen continuously. I tried holding the windows+X+Power button for 5-10 seconds multiple times and checked but it didn't work, So I hold only power button for 10 sec. Now it's asking for BitLocker key. Please help me. And my laptop has the useful content. And wanted to know weather the content remains or will I loose the data.ThanksLaxman

:)

Laxman Goud Nagulapally, Aug 6, 2022
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Aug 6, 2022
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Terrypin Win User

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

1. Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey. - Similar Threads - Laptop gets restarting

2. Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop gets restarting from past 2 days. Now asks bitlockerKey.: Hi team, I am Laxman Goud Nagulapally. I was asking for the BitLocker key now. I don't know how to get it. From yesterday my laptop is showing only the restarting screen continuously. I tried holding the windows+X+Power button for 5-10 seconds multiple times and checked but...
  3. I get blue screen sometimes but it 2 days in a row now :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get blue screen sometimes but it 2 days in a row now :: Hi guys, Sometimes i get BSOD but i dont care because its rarely happens. Now i get it 2 days continuous and i dont know what going on? Here is what happens : - In the morning i turn on my PC - when log screen appear its dump and collect data - After that PC work fine -...
  4. My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has been like this for 2 days now. Every time it finishes and restarts it comes...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MyCatIsNotReal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8xh9r/my_laptop_has_been_like_this_for_2_days_now_every/
  5. 2 day old laptop - BSOD

2 day old laptop - BSOD: Hi, I'm now at my wits end and hoping someone can help. I am not tech savvy so apologies for the dumb wording and descriptions. Background: I work for a small Not for profit and we purchased a new HP laptop in the new year. About 4 months in, I was continuously getting a...
  6. Why come windows update is not working for the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why come windows update is not working for the past 2 days: windows update is not working for the past two days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-come-windows-update-is-not-working-for-the/81f06bd7-027a-438c-9fbe-8b335c5c3cd8
  7. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  8. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 News
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  9. Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence

Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence: Hi Guys Over the past 2 days been getting very random BSOD maybe one to 3 times a day. I have not seen the other messages other than minidump files been created. But today i saw lvrs64.sys which i am not sure if it is related to Logitec Webcam Software but checking my...
  10. 2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.

2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.: I have gotten two BSOD's in the past two days while playing League of Legends with my friends. I think all my drivers are up to date so I am not sure what is causing the problem. Also i don't think me playing the game is relevant to the crashes. Please give me feed back from...