Windows 10: Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged!

Discus and support Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey! I am facing a serious issue with my Windows 10 Laptop. When I start my laptop unplugged , it starts normally ;it asks for the password but once i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BijayAdhikari1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged!

Hey! I am facing a serious issue with my Windows 10 Laptop. When I start my laptop unplugged , it starts normally ;it asks for the password but once i enter it battery automatically gets into 1% and gets turned off. After turning off once I try to turn it back on unplugged or uncharged it shows extremely low battery........but once i immediately plug my charger in it shows the normal battery percentage.

Once the laptop gets on for 5 mins plugged it performs well on battery . I mean this problem happens during startup only . I seriously need help. Please help me.......

:)

BijayAdhikari1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

how do i get my laptop to start charging up again (after an update)

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Nov 7, 2018
  3. My laptop shuts down when I unplug it, even though the battery is full.

Hi. Just recently I noticed my laptop shuts down when I unplug it, even though the battery is full.

In case you require specifications, they are-

ASUS X541U Series

• Intel Core i7
    • 8GB RAM
    • Windows 10
    • 1TB Hard Disk
    I only got this laptop a year ago.

Can anyone help me fix this problem?

floppydisk_000, Nov 7, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged!

battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged!

1. Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged! - Similar Threads - Laptop gets shut

2. Laptop starts loud beeping and shuts down after

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop starts loud beeping and shuts down after: So I've had this problem before, my laptop out of nowhere stars making very loud beep noises there isn't a pattern in them, just constant beeping from both it's speakers and headphones that are plugged in. Then, after about 1-2 minutes of these beeps, it shuts down.It...
  3. Laptop starts loud beeping and shuts down after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop starts loud beeping and shuts down after: So I've had this problem before, my laptop out of nowhere stars making very loud beep noises there isn't a pattern in them, just constant beeping from both it's speakers and headphones that are plugged in. Then, after about 1-2 minutes of these beeps, it shuts down.It...
  4. Laptop starts loud beeping and shuts down after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.

Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.: Hi, I've looked through other posts but didn't find a resolution. Recently I removed the NVMe SSD to examine it for an upgrade, reinstalled it then began experiencing the following behavior. Problem: My laptop immediately shuts down when the power cable is unplugged. It has...
  6. Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.: Hi, I've looked through other posts but didn't find a resolution. Recently I removed the NVMe SSD to examine it for an upgrade, reinstalled it then began experiencing the following behavior. Problem: My laptop immediately shuts down when the power cable is unplugged. It has...
  7. Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down.: When I am reinstalling Windows, it stucked at "Getting Ready" and it already loading for at least 2 or 3 hours now. I search up some solutions and all say that i should restart my laptop by force shut down and restart. I've done it. But then when i restart my laptop, it says,...
  9. Labtop starting up then shutting down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Labtop starting up then shutting down: Every time I try to turn on my computer it starts up but when I try to install Windows 10 on it it keeps its at 64% and then it shuts down and then it goes over the same process what should I do about this...
  10. Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged

Laptop Shuts Down when Unplugged: Hi, I have an ASUS UX360CA working on a Windows 10. But lately, after my last update I think, my laptop has been shutting down in about 5 minutes after I unplug it from charging. It is on "Full Capacity Mode" using the Asus Battery Health Charging application. I tried...