Windows 10: Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

Discus and support Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohammedDickinson871, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I reboot again then I have the same problem.

:)

MohammedDickinson871, Dec 6, 2021

2. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup

A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system starts. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine
    until I reboot again then I have the same problem.

MeganPhillips2, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Swegnson Win User
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo on startup (Windows 10)

I upgraded the subject laptop to Windows 10 last October and it ran fine. A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is booting. In Windows Recovery mode the screen is fine.
    I ran the advanced options fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I restart again, then I have the same problem.

Swegnson, Dec 6, 2021
  4. JBravo Win User

Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

Blank screen on startup...

I've got an old Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G motherboard lying around. But I only get a blank screen on startup. I get the ram beeps and everything, just no screen??

Any ideas on where to look for the prob?

Any help would be welcome

JBravo, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

1. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup. - Similar Threads - Laptop goes blank

2. Screen goes black with after windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black with after windows logo.: A few days ago I had to re-install Windows 10 on PC because it was stuck in a reboot loop. Everything was fine until yesterday, I tried to get on it and after the Windows logo appears my screen goes black with just the cursor showing up. I’ve tried everything Now I’m...
  3. Screen goes black with after windows logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black with after windows logo.: A few days ago I had to re-install Windows 10 on PC because it was stuck in a reboot loop. Everything was fine until yesterday, I tried to get on it and after the Windows logo appears my screen goes black with just the cursor showing up. I’ve tried everything Now I’m...
  4. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  5. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  6. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system starts. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I reboot again...
  7. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo on startup Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo on startup Windows 10: I upgraded the subject laptop to Windows 10 last October and it ran fine. A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is booting. In Windows Recovery mode the screen is fine. I ran the advanced...
  8. Blank screen after toshiba logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen after toshiba logo: Laptop was running a bit slugish so i reset it now it will not boot passed toshiba logo . I hve tried to enter safe enviroment with no luck tried windows 10 on usb and hve tried to use a monitor with no luck . Once the toshiba logo is there for 5 - 10 seconds it just gives me...
  9. Blank screen after logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after logo at startup: Hi, I have a Lenovo Flex 2 15 Model 20405. Yesterday, I decided to reformat my laptop to Windows 10. On the near end of the installation, it prompted me to restart the computer (it restarted itself after 10 seconds), but after the Lenovo splash screen, I get a blank black...
  10. Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.: Hello, So, I was playing a game (Heroes of the Storm) with Firefox running in the background with a YouTube video paused in it. My PC specs: AMD FX-8350 AMD 7850 2GB Graphics (Gigabyte) 12 GB RAM 500 GB SSD 2 × 1 TB HDD Dual Monitor Setup (1 - 1920 × 1080, 2 -...