Windows 10: Laptop goes into blank screen due to idle and resetting laptop

Discus and support Laptop goes into blank screen due to idle and resetting laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When i leave my laptop on idle it turns into a blank sceen.i am resetting my laptop now and i cant possibly be there for the whole 2 hours. does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SerialPlayz, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Laptop goes into blank screen due to idle and resetting laptop

When i leave my laptop on idle it turns into a blank sceen.i am resetting my laptop now and i cant possibly be there for the whole 2 hours. does the blank screen affect the progress?

:)

SerialPlayz, Apr 28, 2020

2. Laptop screen goes blank

When I try to use my laptop with mains power the screen goes blank (ie Black), as soon as I switch off (remove) mains power the screen lights up again and becomes operative, and if I switch power back on the screen goes blank again.

TrevorWinter, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 28, 2020
  4. kodex Win User

Laptop goes into blank screen due to idle and resetting laptop

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Laptop goes into blank screen due to idle and resetting laptop

1. Laptop goes into blank screen due to idle and resetting laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop goes blank

2. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  3. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  4. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop screen goes blank while using it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen goes blank while using it: This happens on a new HP Pavilion x360. Even while actively using the laptop, the screen would go blank and is reactivated when the mouse is moved. What could the cause?...
  6. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.: My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During meetings on zoom, my screen goes off with wavy lines , my camera indicator shows on. I could hear others but there is no...
  7. Laptop goes blank automatically.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes blank automatically.: Today i installed Windows 10 after hard disk change. Microsoft support helped me in making bootable pendrive. But my laptop is automatically going blank and no responce to any command even power button. power button light remains on. Only way out is long press power...
  8. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system starts. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I reboot again...
  9. Laptop reset due to an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop reset due to an app: Hello, a certain problem happened on my laptop. My laptop kinda resetted, at first i thought it was just an update. My dekstop which was on my TEMP files the temp file was not this %temp%, but this TEMP had my files and my other dekstop just had microsoft edge and the rest...
  10. laptop screen goes blank, what is the cause?

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop screen goes blank, what is the cause?: Hey all, I was working on this laptop when quite often, after startup or in the middle of something (random), the screen goes blank and flickers, with random lines, etc. but you can't see anything. When I am able to actually see because the problem hasn't started yet,...