Windows 10: Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

Discus and support Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem where my ASUS laptop goes randomly into sleep/power-reserve mode. While in it, the screen turns off, fans go quite, but the keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JiriSimecek, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

Hi, I have a problem where my ASUS laptop goes randomly into sleep/power-reserve mode. While in it, the screen turns off, fans go quite, but the keys still light up. I can turn the laptop back on within seconds just by pressing any key, which is easy and fast, but still annoying. I haven't figured any pattern of when it happens. I have tried everything in this articlehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-going-into-sleep-mode-randomly-even-if-in-use/73ea6ca1-b9f0-48f7-850b-4e3e153bf1de including a clean boot, but nothing has resolved the issue so far. Is there anything els

:)

JiriSimecek, Mar 30, 2022

2. Laptop goes to sleep randomly while playing games

Hi,

If your laptop randomly goes to Sleep mode while you're playing, then this may have something to do with the Power options. Try to check if your laptop is set to Sleep mode after a certain minute. Just simply go to Settings, click System, then select Power
    & sleep. You can also check the Additional power settings.

Now, if it's still the same after you changed the Power settings, then we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer.

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Mar 30, 2022
  3. TinKode Win User
    TinKode, Mar 30, 2022
  4. Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously

Hi Team,

I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I've noticed that my laptop goes to sleep mode randomly even if its in use. I tried to login after a few seconds again it will go to sleep mode. I'm unable to work due to this issue. It was repeatedly happening.
    Although I maintain my laptop properly and installing proper W10 updates. I have read an question thread similar to my problem link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...f-in-use/73ea6ca1-b9f0-48f7-850b-4e3e153bf1de

I tried that too but no changes at all. I request your support in resolving this issue. Even some of my colleagues are having the same problem. I guess I'm facing this issue a week. But nowadays, this issue happens multiple times in a day. Couldn't do anything
    properly.

Thanks & Regards,

Raja Pandian R

RajaPandian1402, Mar 30, 2022
Thema:

Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

1. Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used. - Similar Threads - Laptop goes randomly

2. How To Fix Laptop Automatically Or Randomly Goes To Bios Mode While Using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Laptop Automatically Or Randomly Goes To Bios Mode While Using?: Two Days Before I Turned On My Laptop at Evening After Using It on Afternoon. It Was Working Well Until I Noticed That It Randomly Goes Into Bios Menu.I Thought It Might Not Be Repeated, But Eventually Happened Again And Again.Then I Was Casually Downloading Some Files From...
  3. How To Fix Laptop Automatically Or Randomly Goes To Bios Mode While Using?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix Laptop Automatically Or Randomly Goes To Bios Mode While Using?: Two Days Before I Turned On My Laptop at Evening After Using It on Afternoon. It Was Working Well Until I Noticed That It Randomly Goes Into Bios Menu.I Thought It Might Not Be Repeated, But Eventually Happened Again And Again.Then I Was Casually Downloading Some Files From...
  4. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  5. Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.: Hi, I have a problem where my ASUS laptop goes randomly into sleep/power-reserve mode. While in it, the screen turns off, fans go quite, but the keys still light up. I can turn the laptop back on within seconds just by pressing any key, which is easy and fast, but still...
  6. Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.: Hi, I have a problem where my ASUS laptop goes randomly into sleep/power-reserve mode. While in it, the screen turns off, fans go quite, but the keys still light up. I can turn the laptop back on within seconds just by pressing any key, which is easy and fast, but still...
  7. My laptop randomly locks and goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop randomly locks and goes into sleep mode: When using my laptop it randomly says "locking" and goes into sleep mode. It happens more often when I'm playing a game. Does somebody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/bananabeacon [link] [comments]...
  8. Laptop goes sleeping randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop goes sleeping randomly: My laptop goes sleeping randomly 1. I observed that right before that happens, the Power-LED flashes in yellow color 5 fast flashes. Sometimes when the LEDs flash in that way, I move the mouse to prevent the PC to go to sleep and it appears to work. Because of that...
  9. Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode: I leave my laptop on (plugged in) all the time. Periodically I will come into my office in the morning and the laptop will be hung. Not responsive to anything, have to hold the power button to kill it. This has happened randomly, maybe once every week or two, basically since...
  10. Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously: Hi Team, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I've noticed that my laptop goes to sleep mode randomly even if its in use. I tried to login after a few seconds again it will go to sleep mode. I'm unable to work due to this issue. It was repeatedly happening....