Windows 10: Laptop goes to sleep in middle of piano practice.

Discus and support Laptop goes to sleep in middle of piano practice. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer goes to sleep in the middle of "Playground sessions", an on-line piano course. Somehow it thinks this is a period of inactivity. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by virginia_977, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Laptop goes to sleep in middle of piano practice.

My computer goes to sleep in the middle of "Playground sessions", an on-line piano course. Somehow it thinks this is a period of inactivity. How do I get it to recognize that the laptop is in use?

:)

virginia_977, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Laptop goes to sleep to quickly

Hi Teri,

Conflicts with the screensaver settings is one of the possible reasons why your laptop goes to sleep quickly. Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue? We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969. Many community members find their post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 18, 2021
  3. MY LAPTOP GOES INTO SLEEP WHEN WORKING

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you may follow the steps below:

• In Windows, search and open Power options.
    • Click Change plan settings, for the power plan that is selected.
    • Click Change advanced power settings.
    • Do one of the following options to navigate to the hybrid sleep settings:

• Click the plus sign (+) next to Sleep.
    • Click the plus sign (+) next to Allow hybrid sleep, then select
      Off from the drop-down menu, and then click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Laptop goes to sleep in middle of piano practice.

Laptop goes to sleep to quickly

My HP Laptop w/ Windows 10 goes to SLEEP mode within a minute.

I have tried changing the settings and I have tried troubleshooting.

and a few other silly suggestions found on line. Nothing works!

Very frustrating. Has anyone found an actual solution?

TeriHardin, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Laptop goes to sleep in middle of piano practice.

1. Laptop goes to sleep in middle of piano practice. - Similar Threads - Laptop goes sleep

2. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  3. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  4. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  5. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.: My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During meetings on zoom, my screen goes off with wavy lines , my camera indicator shows on. I could hear others but there is no...
  6. Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions: When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read anything on my screen. Sometimes it's just gets blurry on the right side of the screen about 1/2 inch in. I have updated...
  7. Laptop goes sleeping randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop goes sleeping randomly: My laptop goes sleeping randomly 1. I observed that right before that happens, the Power-LED flashes in yellow color 5 fast flashes. Sometimes when the LEDs flash in that way, I move the mouse to prevent the PC to go to sleep and it appears to work. Because of that...
  8. BSOD when laptop goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD when laptop goes to sleep: Hi everyone, I'm running windows 10 on a macbook with bootcamp. Everything was working well, but since 05/22 my laptop cannot go to sleep mode anymore. If I try to put it to sleep from the start menu or by closing the lid it crashes and reboot. I get the following error in...
  9. Laptop wakes from sleep in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wakes from sleep in the middle of the night: [ATTACH] My battery settings are mostly default, and I noticed that if I leave the notebook in sleep in the night it automatically wakes at some times. This definitely has to do with hibernation, which I changed to 120 and increased the frequency of the wake-ups....
  10. Will all the update progress be wasted if the computer goes to sleep in the middle of the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will all the update progress be wasted if the computer goes to sleep in the middle of the...: If I have updates being installed on my PC and I leave it as it is for the updates to continue downloading and installing and then if in the middle of the downloading and installing of the updates my computer sleeps, will the updates be stopped (and all the till then...