Windows 10: laptop got too slow

Discus and support laptop got too slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop got too slow when it books up or I type a password and even while writing this..pls help me what to do as the windows is genuine ..After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Snehil Chhabra, Jul 19, 2019.

1. laptop got too slow

my laptop got too slow when it books up or I type a password and even while writing this..pls help me what to do as the windows is genuine ..After installing a genuine version it got slow,Such a pathetic service even the hardware is of 4gb ram and 1 tb hard disk from which hardly 200-300 gb is fulfilled and using i3 processor.I have to re-install this or there is any other method to recover it?

even the dell service centre told that this is a software problem and we will not deal with it!

:)

Snehil Chhabra, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 19, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 19, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

laptop got too slow

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

laptop got too slow

1. laptop got too slow - Similar Threads - laptop got too

2. I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...: I just bought an HP Laptop comes with licensed Windows 10 Home Single Language and Microsoft Office 365. But it is too slow and taking a lot of time to process. My friend suggest me to convert to Windows 10 pro version to make the system bit faster. I want to know how to do...
  3. My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting: Hello, i Have an issue. Before 2 Days i did format my laptop. Installed all the drivers and everything was fine till now. Now it is too slow. Before formatting was cool but now i need to wait for 5 second to open any program is something like that. Can u help me how can i...
  4. windows ten is too slow

windows ten is too slow: My computer been so slow of late after the new update I deleted files but cannot delete a ton thanks to the stupid trusted installer which to me is a dumb programing idea any way still been really slow I use my windows seven computer it is a old note book got several years...
  5. Hard Drive Too Slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Too Slow: My hard disk is too slow. I even changed the SATA port once. But still copying files is slow and task manager is showing the disk usage at 100% when files are being copied. I checked with CrystalDiskInfo and it says Caution as in the image. Please help me fix this issue....
  6. Computer is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is too slow: My computer started to work too slow and I found out that Superfetch is a culprit . I stopped this program but the computer is still working slowly. What is the fix? I updated drivers but with no effect....
  7. Windows is too slow

Windows is too slow: Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-too-slow/55dd2c39-e3e9-4a02-8f37-5c0435498174
  8. My Laptop is running too slow.

My Laptop is running too slow.: Can anyone suggest what to do. Getting this screen on booting. This happened after a Windows Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-running-too-slow/a397ded9-2403-4ce3-8021-a04d57f01f69
  9. Mouse too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse too slow: My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow. 43506
  10. Windows Boot too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Boot too slow: Whenever I switch on my Laptop , It takes about 2min to load . It is very frustrating . The thing is that it shows multiple messages such as "Waiting for Local Session manager" , "Starting Services" , "Preparing Windows" at every startup and "Stopping services" , "Stopping...