Windows 10: Laptop got virus

Discus and support Laptop got virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThisIsNotADisplayName, May 11, 2022.

1. Laptop got virus

so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help

:)

ThisIsNotADisplayName, May 11, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 11, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 11, 2022
  4. Laptop got virus

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Laptop got virus

1. Laptop got virus - Similar Threads - Laptop got virus

2. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  3. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  4. How to deal with Shortcut Virus? my laptop got the virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to deal with Shortcut Virus? my laptop got the virus: Hi, Can I ask all of my friends here for help to overcome the shortcut virus? It's been over a week that my computer has been hit by the virus and I don't know how to handle it.I've been looking around for a way to deal with it, but nothing works yet. It worked once when...
  5. Laptop has got a virus

Laptop has got a virus: Split from this thread. my laptop has got a virus can you please fix it i just put in 400 robux and it got ride of it can you please ix it i had to log out to my parzi9 one and maybe anythin else that is going to happin with it...
  6. I got this virus information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got this virus information: What do i do with this?, i want rid of it! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-virus-information/907af34e-ecce-406c-bc10-cb4d65bcc27b
  7. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  8. Got a virus and it hijacked my pc laptop Alienware

Got a virus and it hijacked my pc laptop Alienware: I got a virus called techyon its a trojan and it signed me out and changed my login password and now i can’t access my pc. It also blocked my wifi and now i can’t reboot and reset anything. Plz help asap...
  9. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  10. Got a ton of viruses

Got a ton of viruses: I installed the Win 10 Home Single Language from the downloaded iso. Was getting wierd error messages so updated Malwarebytes and ran a scan. It came up with about 15 trojans and worms which it got rid of. I thought this version of windows was supposed to have better...