Windows 10: laptop GPU errors interferes to load windows

Discus and support laptop GPU errors interferes to load windows in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Need help to load windows 10. Can load Ubuntu and acces windows files, but cant load windows itself. Maybe someone knows how to disable device without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by llell, May 10, 2019.

1. llell Win User

laptop GPU errors interferes to load windows

Need help to load windows 10. Can load Ubuntu and acces windows files, but cant load windows itself. Maybe someone knows how to disable device without device manager, just using notepad...

:)

llell, May 10, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 10, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    mlee49, May 10, 2019
  4. pooltaxi1 Win User

Windows 10 Won't use NVIDIA GPU, Uses Integrated Graphics Instead! (LAPTOP)

I have a similar (same) problem with my ASUS laptop.

My Laptop: ASUS F550L laptop

SPECS:

Windows: Windows 10

Processor: Intel Core i7-4500MQ CPU @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Integrated GPU: ?

DirectX Version: ?

I have tried the steps listed above but they did not resolve the problem.

I have attempted to download an updated driver but my driver was reported as 'up to date'.

What do I do now?

pooltaxi1, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. laptop GPU errors interferes to load windows - Similar Threads - laptop GPU errors

2. Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45: I started getting this issue about a week ago. I got it fixed by uninstalling the windows updates I had from the settings. The issue is still persisting, however, and every time my laptop goes into sleep mode my dedicated GPU gets the error again and becomes unrecognized. How...
  3. Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45: I started getting this issue about a week ago. I got it fixed by uninstalling the windows updates I had from the settings. The issue is still persisting, however, and every time my laptop goes into sleep mode my dedicated GPU gets the error again and becomes unrecognized. How...
  4. Mcaffee Interference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mcaffee Interference: Mcaffee constantly interferes with Windows Defender, Core Isolation features are told to be turned off, McAffee breaks the Microsoft Firewall and replaces it with their own and it's getting annoying! I can never think I'm safe because every day I get a warning sign and I...
  5. Windows Edge Interference

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Edge Interference: Opening Desk Top and/or Cortana search items Edge pops up and then disappears.Use Firefox and Bing - my defaults. Edge is not enabled anywhere.What am I overlooking?Thank you....
  6. Intel Integrated GPU interfere applications

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Integrated GPU interfere applications: I have an Asus ROG strix scar II laptop with 2 monitors connected to it. The external monitors are connected to the dedicated GPU (Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB) and the laptop display is connected to the integrated graphics of the CPU (Intel i7-8750H). My problem is that some...
  7. Interference from Downloading/Up-Loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interference from Downloading/Up-Loading: For the last 3 years the following problem has been going on to where my productivity has dropped to 1/4 of what it should be. I'm just getting around to asking for help directly as I tried a lot other avenues to no avail. The main reason for the delay is my & I were both...
  8. GPU Interfere with Sound Card/Onboard Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU Interfere with Sound Card/Onboard Audio: I'm having this issue with my NVIDIA GT 730 and Acer TC - 704 + LG Flatron W1642S Monitor + CREATIVE INSPIRE 3130 Stereo Speakers; audible noise when the GPU is under load. It seems to be coupled to the refresh rate, i.e. animations, mouse movement. the noise is around 30 to...
  9. windows interference

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows interference: how to make windows stop interrupting me to tell me that my display settings have been changed. Is there some kind of "don't ask this question again button"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-interference/7ad6c7e8-84b4-42f3-a503-def3151f9b44
  10. Unwanted interference

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted interference: How do I get this (explicative) McAfee software off of my laptop? These (explicative) advertisements are blocking a full 1/4 of my screen! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unwanted-interference/83bbe8c0-9774-4ef3-8da8-bde2bffb800e