Windows 10: Laptop hang issue

Discus and support Laptop hang issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've recently purchased a new laptop to ensure my Artist pro 15.6 digitiser works well. The problem that i've been facing is despite of having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Varun's microsoft, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Laptop hang issue

I've recently purchased a new laptop to ensure my Artist pro 15.6 digitiser works well.

The problem that i've been facing is despite of having installed the latest driver from the xp-pen's link; laptop hangs during my online lecture with this digitiser whether i'm teaching from zoom app or microsoft teams app sometimes the webcam gets unfuctional in between the class too and everything is brand new that's not working well with windows 10 laptop.

:)

Varun's microsoft, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 10, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop hang issue

n-ster, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Laptop hang issue

1. Laptop hang issue - Similar Threads - Laptop hang issue

2. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  3. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  4. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. laptop hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop hanging: my internet connection goes disconnect many times and also laptop hanging problem in windows 10. My laptop is only 2 month old only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-hanging/ba193628-0030-4ccc-8071-b3d26a78c37e
  6. laptop hangs

laptop hangs: hi i have and 8 year old laptop it doesnt turn on if not plugged in and yesterday it shutdown out of nowhere and then i booted it up again and when i got to the desktop everything was hanging again that happened today aswell then i removed the charger booted it up again then...
  7. Hanging issue

Hanging issue: From my previous questions, I'm almost 99% 'hanging free'. Cleaning up the SFC, windows updates issues etc, but they are all long gone and I've had a pretty smooth sailing journey for the last week with no freezing. I just had one. I want to nip it now and figure out...
  8. Laptop hanging

Laptop hanging: Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it started showing blue screen with different errors every time when I restart the laptop the error changes the errors were thread...
  9. Restart Hanging Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart Hanging Issue: When I run Restart or Restart is run after a Windows Update, the PC hangs with the wait icon spinning for a long time. The only way to get out of it is to hold the start button till it shuts down....
  10. Laptop Hang

Laptop Hang: Hi, my laptop just got a hard hang. I waited 20 mins but to no avail. I tried to press CTRL alt delete to access the Task manager but no, even the keyboard does not respond. SO i press the power button to restart it, I checked the event viewer and I didn't find anything that...