Windows 10: Laptop Hang

Discus and support Laptop Hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop just got a hard hang. I waited 20 mins but to no avail. I tried to press CTRL alt delete to access the Task manager but no, even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghersenn, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ghersenn Win User

Laptop Hang

Hi, my laptop just got a hard hang. I waited 20 mins but to no avail. I tried to press CTRL alt delete to access the Task manager but no, even the keyboard does not respond. SO i press the power button to restart it, I checked the event viewer and I didn't find anything that shows how or why my laptop just hanged, except the event id error EventLog 6008 that tells an unexpected system shutdown because I pressed the power button to restart it again. please microsoft, I had this issue too last week , my laptop is just fresh from a system reset where I just deleted everything, and reinstalled windows. help Microsoft, I am out of options..

:)

ghersenn, Feb 9, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Laptop Hang

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Hang

1. Laptop Hang - Similar Threads - Laptop Hang

2. How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues: Hello Microsoft Community, Hope everyone is doing great. I have been facing an issue with a Lenovo Windows 10 at purchase, now a Windows 11.This issue has occurred for quite a long time for past 6-7 months whenever i open a program or any application in my laptop the system...
  3. How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues: Hello Microsoft Community, Hope everyone is doing great. I have been facing an issue with a Lenovo Windows 10 at purchase, now a Windows 11.This issue has occurred for quite a long time for past 6-7 months whenever i open a program or any application in my laptop the system...
  4. My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...: I have already written details above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-not-working-properly-from-many/7ce80df7-eef8-4b26-be56-c7fd353b98f9
  5. My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...

My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...: I have already written details above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-not-working-properly-from-many/7ce80df7-eef8-4b26-be56-c7fd353b98f9
  6. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  7. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  8. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  9. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  10. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....