Windows 10: laptop hanging suddenly

Discus and support laptop hanging suddenly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi my laptop was working probably the best it has ever worked this month but this week it has hanged around 10 to 15 almos 2 to 3 times everyday why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Jun 25, 2020.

1. laptop hanging suddenly

hi my laptop was working probably the best it has ever worked this month but this week it has hanged around 10 to 15 almos 2 to 3 times everyday why is that usually using chrome or playing games any help

:)

alyannasir, Jun 25, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 25, 2020
  4. laptop hanging suddenly

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

laptop hanging suddenly

1. laptop hanging suddenly - Similar Threads - laptop hanging suddenly

2. Taskbar suddenly disappears and causes the laptop to hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar suddenly disappears and causes the laptop to hang: While using my laptop, suddenly the taskbar disappears and causes my computer to hang. This has been happening for quite a bit of time and none of the solutions given on websites work. Can someone help...
  3. Taskbar suddenly disappears and causes the laptop to hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar suddenly disappears and causes the laptop to hang: While using my laptop, suddenly the taskbar disappears and causes my computer to hang. This has been happening for quite a bit of time and none of the solutions given on websites work. Can someone help...
  4. Computer suddenly hang/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly hang/freeze: These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the problem and how do I fix this? This annoys me a lot since it occurs at least 3 times a day everytime I turn on my computer. Due to...
  5. Computer suddenly hang/freeze

Computer suddenly hang/freeze: These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the problem and how do I fix this? This annoys me a lot since it occurs at least 3 times a day everytime I turn on my computer. Due to...
  6. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  7. Suddenly System hang

Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  8. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  9. Laptop hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop hanging: Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it started showing blue screen with different errors every time when I restart the laptop the error changes the errors were thread...
  10. Sudden Application Hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Application Hang: Hello, I'm a little worried about a problem that just occurred on my PC. I tried to right click to save an image and the save file window wouldn't launch. Then I noticed that I couldn't navigate anywhere on chrome. I had My Book at the bottom task bar. I could open that, but...