Windows 10: Laptop hanging

Discus and support Laptop hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deepakreddynani, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Laptop hanging

Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it started showing blue screen with different errors every time when I restart the laptop the error changes the errors were thread stuck error, memory management error and two other error.So I reinstalled the windows with deleting all the data in thinking that it might resolve it but it didn't,first time after reinstalling my windows it booted up normal and aftet some time again my laptop got frozed and started not responding and also disk light indicator on my dell laptop is also stopped blinking everytime my laptop Frozen.but when i boot through safe mode its working normally only.i even updated all the drivers.so can you please help me out with it.

:)

deepakreddynani, Apr 23, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 23, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Laptop hanging

Laptop hangs unexpectedly

Hi,

When the drive is made there are only 4 files as seen in the screenshot.
    Laptop hanging [​IMG]

I have a win10bootable usb. It shows up in the boot list. but mem86 usb dosen't show up.

ram93, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Laptop hanging

1. Laptop hanging - Similar Threads - Laptop hanging

2. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  3. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  4. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  5. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  6. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  7. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  8. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Laptop hangs while power is pulled in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hangs while power is pulled in: Hello, I am facing a problem with my hp pavillion laptop, whenever I plug in the power the laptop starts hanging and crashing. My old adaptor had broken and after that I bought a new one with same power rating but still my pc keeps crashing after power is plugged in. What...
  10. Laptop hangs while power is pulled in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop hangs while power is pulled in: Hello, I am facing a problem with my hp pavillion laptop, whenever I plug in the power the laptop starts hanging and crashing. My old adaptor had broken and after that I bought a new one with same power rating but still my pc keeps crashing after power is plugged in. What...