Windows 10: Laptop hangs unexpectedly

Discus and support Laptop hangs unexpectedly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good day, Hope everybody is safe and sound. I would like to request your help to resolve the issue. My laptop hangs unexpectedly. I am unable to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ram93, Apr 13, 2020.

1. ram93 Win User

Laptop hangs unexpectedly

Good day,
    Hope everybody is safe and sound.

I would like to request your help to resolve the issue. My laptop hangs unexpectedly. I am unable to find the exact cause of the fault. Lately, the frequency of hangs have increased a lot. This being my home cum work laptop also has hampered my office work to a great extent. I have to hard reboot again to use it. The task mgr. also doesn't show up. The system totally becomes un responsive.

I updated the drivers & windows, but still the issue persisted.

I am attaching herewith below logs for your perusal.
    1.dxdiag file.
    2. logs from 13.04.2020 from event viewer
    3. logs from 12..04.2020 from event viewer
    4. logs of similar hangs (unresponsiveness) from event viewer.
    5. Winver v1909 (18363.752 build)
    I use win defender antivirus only. scan show no malware/virus.

Kindly advise if additional data is needed.
    Your assistance is greatly required and appreciated.

Await Yours,

:)

ram93, Apr 13, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

Good day,
    Hope everybody is safe and sound.

I would like to request your help to resolve the issue. My laptop hangs unexpectedly. I am unable to find the exact cause of the fault. Lately, the frequency of hangs have increased a lot. This being my home cum work laptop also has hampered my office work to a great extent. I have to hard reboot again to use it. The task mgr. also doesn't show up. The system totally becomes un responsive.

I updated the drivers & windows, but still the issue persisted.

I am attaching herewith below logs for your perusal.
    1.dxdiag file.
    2. logs from 13.04.2020 from event viewer
    3. logs from 12..04.2020 from event viewer
    4. logs of similar hangs (unresponsiveness) from event viewer.
    5. Winver v1909 (18363.752 build)
    I use win defender antivirus only. scan show no malware/virus.

Kindly advise if additional data is needed.
    Your assistance is greatly required and appreciated.

Await Yours,

ram93, Apr 13, 2020
  3. xarzu Win User
    My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Apr 13, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop hangs unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Laptop hangs unexpectedly

2. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  3. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  4. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. laptop hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop hanging: my internet connection goes disconnect many times and also laptop hanging problem in windows 10. My laptop is only 2 month old only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-hanging/ba193628-0030-4ccc-8071-b3d26a78c37e
  6. freeze or hangs unexpectedly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    freeze or hangs unexpectedly: when im on chrome, my laptop just freezes and sometimes even makes a buzzing sound. this happens randomly and I don't know why. i sometimes even get the blue screen one where it says "your pc ran into a problem" it doesn't say why or what happened. anyone know the cause and...
  7. laptop hangs

laptop hangs: hi i have and 8 year old laptop it doesnt turn on if not plugged in and yesterday it shutdown out of nowhere and then i booted it up again and when i got to the desktop everything was hanging again that happened today aswell then i removed the charger booted it up again then...
  8. Laptop hanging

Laptop hanging: Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it started showing blue screen with different errors every time when I restart the laptop the error changes the errors were thread...
  9. Laptop hangs unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop hangs unexpectedly: Good day, Hope everybody is safe and sound. I would like to request your help to resolve the issue. My laptop hangs unexpectedly. I am unable to find the exact cause of the fault. Lately, the frequency of hangs have increased a lot. This being my home cum work laptop also...
  10. Laptop Hang

Laptop Hang: Hi, my laptop just got a hard hang. I waited 20 mins but to no avail. I tried to press CTRL alt delete to access the Task manager but no, even the keyboard does not respond. SO i press the power button to restart it, I checked the event viewer and I didn't find anything that...