Windows 10: Laptop hangs when i switch on and to use it

Discus and support Laptop hangs when i switch on and to use it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. i have Acer nitro 5 AN515-52 and bought in Oct 2019. Lately, the display was flickering and notification pops showing "display driver failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaiminv9, Jan 4, 2020.

1. jaiminv9 Win User

Laptop hangs when i switch on and to use it

Hello.

i have Acer nitro 5 AN515-52 and bought in Oct 2019.

Lately, the display was flickering and notification pops showing "display driver failed to start".

And at that time I thought it is because i haven't installed the antivirus, and luckily after installing the antivirus the problem was cleared.

Then after 2 3 days in regular use when I turned ON my laptop, the laptop hangs when I try to open any folder or start menu.

I restarted it 3 4 times, but nothing changed.

In one try, one message came that " Microsoft Windows is not responding" or " Microsoft windows isnt loading" not sure which message was that. But it had two options 1. End process 2. Cancel.

Sometimes the laptop also takes a long time in processing after entering password and before appearance of windows.

Dont know what to do.

Ctrl + Alt + Del is also not working. tried all other combinations.

Please help. Guide me what else to try.

:)

jaiminv9, Jan 4, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Laptop hangs when i switch on and to use it

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Laptop hangs when i switch on and to use it

1. Laptop hangs when i switch on and to use it - Similar Threads - Laptop hangs switch

2. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  3. windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off: As while I was working on my laptop my laptop backside battery is overhated and automatically it will shotdown.While I was giving the interview I faced this issue so I missed a very good job opportunity.Please help me out to fix this problem....
  4. When I switch it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I switch it on: The dots go round and then I get get a flash then it restarts and it keeps repeating itself it will not bring up windows can you help this has happened since the Windows update 10 and it's beeps black screen restarts beeps black screen restarts I left it on all night hoping...
  5. laptop hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop hanging: my internet connection goes disconnect many times and also laptop hanging problem in windows 10. My laptop is only 2 month old only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-hanging/ba193628-0030-4ccc-8071-b3d26a78c37e
  6. Laptop hanging

Laptop hanging: Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it started showing blue screen with different errors every time when I restart the laptop the error changes the errors were thread...
  7. Windows 10 Hangs when switching focused window

Windows 10 Hangs when switching focused window: Before I begin, here are my pc's parts: Ryzen 5 3600 @3.6ghz RTX 2070 Super 16GB DDR4 memory @ 3000mhz Windows version 10.0.18362 ASRock x470 Master SLI/ac Motherboard Let me know if there's any other information that would help with this Since I got this system,...
  8. Laptop switching between charging and not charging when use.

Laptop switching between charging and not charging when use.: I tried severals "solutions" but none worked. Even I reinstalled Windows from scratch, and latest updates aplied. When using Windows, nothing heavy, open explorer or -even ligther- open the windows menú: laptop switch between charging and not charging every second, while...
  9. Laptop Hang

Laptop Hang: Hi, my laptop just got a hard hang. I waited 20 mins but to no avail. I tried to press CTRL alt delete to access the Task manager but no, even the keyboard does not respond. SO i press the power button to restart it, I checked the event viewer and I didn't find anything that...
  10. Laptop hangs up when idle

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop hangs up when idle: Hi, My laptop casually hangs up when I am not using it for example it is on stand by, the moment I use it again it hangs up. Performed tweaks but the issue remains it was after an update and it went like this. Any recommendation on this one? Thanks, Mike 114178