Windows 10: Laptop Hard Hang

Discus and support Laptop Hard Hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I just got a very Hard Computer Hang, the kind of hang where the caps lock button won't light up when you press it. So I had to press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghersenn, Feb 3, 2019.

1. ghersenn Win User

Laptop Hard Hang

Hey Microsoft, I just got a very Hard Computer Hang, the kind of hang where the caps lock button won't light up when you press it. So I had to press the power button to start it again. I checked my event viewer to see what happened but I didn't found any..

:)

ghersenn, Feb 3, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Laptop hard drive upgrade

To replace a hard drive on a laptop is a little more troublesome than a desktop. 1st as most people here suggest you will need some sort of a backup disk just in case. Also be sure when buying the new Hard Disk is compatible with your model. And i would strongly suggest you install a new system and start from scratch because there are far too many problems that can occur when transferring system files.

scoutingwraith, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Divin3 Win User

Laptop Hard Hang

Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Hard Hang

1. Laptop Hard Hang - Similar Threads - Laptop Hard Hang

2. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  3. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  4. UM433IQ HARD HANGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UM433IQ HARD HANGS: hi,so basically my laptop is having some issues.whenever I have my laptop plugged in there always is a chance where it just hard hangs. this usually happens when I'm just on a web browser doing my own things. doesn't happen often but it happens randomly and is not...
  5. UM433IQ HARD HANGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UM433IQ HARD HANGS: hi,so basically my laptop is having some issues.whenever I have my laptop plugged in there always is a chance where it just hard hangs. this usually happens when I'm just on a web browser doing my own things. doesn't happen often but it happens randomly and is not...
  6. Laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop hangs: I started an online job and was requested to download an App called Slack. So, whenever the jobs are posted on slack and I click to start, my computer hangs, slack also does not respond and the browser also does not respond. My internet is very stable and my computer is...
  7. Computer Hard Hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Hard Hangs: Hello everyone, for awhile now I have been trying to figure out why my computer randomly hangs while playing some games. The image will freeze and I have to restart. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. There are some questionable things in event viewer but I...
  8. Laptop hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop hanging: Hi,My laptop got frozed while I was working on it and as it haven't responded I long pressed the power button and when i restartes the windows it started showing blue screen with different errors every time when I restart the laptop the error changes the errors were thread...
  9. New laptop Hard Hang while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop Hard Hang while gaming: Received the laptop back from service centre, where I asked them to Fix for Event viewer error; Event ID 13, ACPI error and Event ID 37, Speed Of Processor X in Group 0 is being limited by System Firmware. They changed the whole motherboard for me and when i got back those...
  10. New laptop Hard Hang while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    New laptop Hard Hang while gaming: Received the laptop back from service centre, where I asked them to Fix for Event viewer error; Event ID 13, ACPI error and Event ID 37, Speed Of Processor X in Group 0 is being limited by System Firmware. They changed the whole motherboard for me and when i got back those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hang a laptop