Windows 10: Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed.

Discus and support Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Used laptop purchased Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed. I need Windows 8. I have the original product key from powershell query.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Spyder95, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Spyder95 Win User

Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed.

Used laptop purchased Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed. I need Windows 8. I have the original product key from powershell query. How can I determine if the key is for Windows 8 or Windows 10.

:)

Spyder95, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed.

1. Laptop has windows 8 sticker but windows 10 installed. - Similar Threads - Laptop has sticker

2. My laptop has Window 8. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has Window 8. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?: My laptop came with Windows 8. I need to upgrade to Windows 10 so I can install TurboTax 2022. Is this possible and if so, how do I do it?...
  3. My laptop has Window 8. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has Window 8. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?: My laptop came with Windows 8. I need to upgrade to Windows 10 so I can install TurboTax 2022. Is this possible and if so, how do I do it?...
  4. My laptop has Window 8. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 GML Sticker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 GML Sticker: Is there any particular reason to keep this if a) I'm not planning to resell the device b) The windows key is already integrated into the BIOS / my Microsoft account? submitted by /u/H_A_L_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 on a laptop with windows 8

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on a laptop with windows 8: A friend asked me to install windows on his laptop (thinkpad twist) and I noticed that on the back it has a Windows 8 sticker. I've heard these laptops come with the license key installed on the motherboard or smth like that. But I'd rather install windows 10. Is there any...
  7. My Windows 10 has the 8 layout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 has the 8 layout: Good evening! Just now I have noticed something: my Windows 10 (I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the last of day of the free dowload) doesn't have the W10 layout, but the 8.1. Some screenshots: This is the current layout of my SO (notice that it's not 10, but 8): [IMG] And this...
  8. Windows 10 Keyboard sticker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Keyboard sticker: Hi! I am a bloody perfectionist that just can't stand my Windows 7- laptop having an "old windows key" on the keyboard. I would love to put a "modern Windows logo" on it. But, here is the problem. How? I have seen a lot of Key stickers (like these Linux and Open Source...
  9. Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8 sticker but no product key in UEFI on refurbished laptop: I'm posting this on TenForums so others will learn from my experience upgrading to Windows 10. But I would really like to know if anyone else has seen a computer with the square Windows 8 sticker, but no product key either on a label or in firmware/bios? <- that's just bolded...
  10. Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?: I have here a physical copy dvd of windows 8 64bit original. I used the dvd to install windows 8 on my desktop pc. Now i want to upgrade my desktop pc to windows 10 and i wonder if after installing windows 10 on my desktop pc i can use the windows 8 dvd on my laptop ? My...