Windows 10: Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years

Discus and support Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help please I'm on a GE72 Apache Pro. Every time I try to update, everything works can download and install it UNTIL it reboots. It gets stuck on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by juice boi, Feb 5, 2020.

1. juice boi Win User

Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years

Help please

I'm on a GE72 Apache Pro. Every time I try to update, everything works can download and install it UNTIL it reboots. It gets stuck on the MSI logo. From there, the only thing I can do is restart the laptop with the power button, which undos the update and brings me back to version 1803.
    I get this error message from the updater: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 KB4486153 - Error 0x80092004
    But it seems to me like it's not just the net framework bugging out, since the entire update gets rolled back as well..

I'm pretty tech savvy and can usually fix these sorts of things on my own, but countless hours of googling and trying various fixes has come up empty.

Any ideas?

:)

juice boi, Feb 5, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 5, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 5, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years - Similar Threads - Laptop hasn't been

2. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  3. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  4. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  5. Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years: I have a windows 10 home OS on a desktop which will not update, for 2 plus years. This may help: 0x80070422We cannot change the registry value from Disabled. Access denied in Windows Updater. We have run troubleshooter on Windows Update which notes no problems. I seemed to...
  6. Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years: I have a windows 10 home OS on a desktop which will not update, for 2 plus years. This may help: 0x80070422We cannot change the registry value from Disabled. Access denied in Windows Updater. We have run troubleshooter on Windows Update which notes no problems. I seemed to...
  7. Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop hasn't been used in over a year, Last Late May 2021 But the laptop wont update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop hasn't been used in over a year, Last Late May 2021 But the laptop wont update: I haven't used my laptop since last May 28th of 2021. Since then i pulled my laptop since i decided to use it again. Now it wont update the updates i need and they're all stuck pending Please help as i dont know what to do....
  9. Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months: So this has been going on for more than a year now. My HP 360 its pretty old on windows 10 has been trying to install this update forever, but everytime it tells me that it wasnt able to install it sucessfully and then it proceeds to delete what it downloaded. Is there any...
  10. Laptop hasn't been working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop hasn't been working: For the whole day today I haven't been able to use my laptop. Sometimes it wouldn't start up and sometimes it would start up but would freeze. I have tried restarting it multiple times but it hasn't helped. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments]...