Windows 10: Laptop hasn't been working

Discus and support Laptop hasn't been working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the whole day today I haven't been able to use my laptop. Sometimes it wouldn't start up and sometimes it would start up but would freeze. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Re-Evolution7, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Laptop hasn't been working

For the whole day today I haven't been able to use my laptop. Sometimes it wouldn't start up and sometimes it would start up but would freeze. I have tried restarting it multiple times but it hasn't helped.

submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Re-Evolution7, Jul 15, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 15, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 15, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Laptop hasn't been working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Laptop hasn't been working

1. Laptop hasn't been working - Similar Threads - Laptop hasn't been

2. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  3. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  4. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  5. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  6. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.: I've search the high def audio device and couldn't fix and the other 2 I have no idea what they are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-hasnt-been-working-and-wanna-know-what-this/2643f3b7-9e72-49e7-8e26-89812215002b
  8. Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.: I've search the high def audio device and couldn't fix and the other 2 I have no idea what they are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-hasnt-been-working-and-wanna-know-what-this/2643f3b7-9e72-49e7-8e26-89812215002b
  9. Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Minecraft Hasn't been Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Hasn't been Responding: Hello, I have been having a Issue with versions of minecraft within 1.8 - 1.10 (I haven't tested any of the other versions) The issue that I have been having is, whenever I load the version I always go into the main screen but then it goes Not Responding The only fix I...