Windows 10: Laptop hdd

Discus and support Laptop hdd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop hdd got into a boot loop with all my info and windows 10 and i got a new destop hdd but i cant nor aces my pc nor get the laptop hdd to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by filipkosciuk, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Laptop hdd

My laptop hdd got into a boot loop with all my info and windows 10 and i got a new destop hdd but i cant nor aces my pc nor get the laptop hdd to get out of that boot loop what can i do

:)

filipkosciuk, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Laptop hdd

New HDD for my Laptop

Ok, I have a Lenovo T60 Laptop. I got it ~3 years ago and it's running very well. (very solid machine) I don't get to have a new laptop until next year, so I want to upgrade my current one. Specs:
    Code: 2GHz Core Duo, 1GB (2x512MB) DDR2-667, X1400M, 100GB 7200rpm HDD[/quote] I use it for school mostly. Internet, word processing, and the occasional 3D game. (Halo, BF2, RCT2) Nothing serious.

The only upgrade I could think of that's worth the money would be to upgrade the HDD. So that's what I want to upgrade. And I'm looking for speed. Here are some requirements:

Hard Drive
    • $75 Max
    • 160GB+
    • Fast
    SSD
    • $100 Max
    • Preferably 60GB+, but I can do 30GB if it's really cheap
    Notes/Concerns:
    • I'd like to have a warranty. Not necessary, but preferred.
    • Single platter hdds ROCK! (But I don't know the # of platters of 2.5in HDDs)
    • The only SSD I'm gonna get is one that's JMicron based. Is it worth it? In other words, JMicron SSD or laptop HDD?
    So any specific recommendations? Thanks! *Smile Laptop hdd :)

angelkiller, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Laptop hdd

1. Laptop hdd - Similar Threads - Laptop hdd

2. can i plug in an old hdd with windows 7 into my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i plug in an old hdd with windows 7 into my windows 11 laptop?: Hi, I have an old pc with windows 7 on it, and I want to clean the hdd. Can i just plug the hdd into my windows 11 laptop and clean all the files on the hdd? The pc itself is too slow to delete all these things, and I cant factory reset it, because i don't have a disk to...
  3. can i plug in an old hdd with windows 7 into my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i plug in an old hdd with windows 7 into my windows 11 laptop?: Hi, I have an old pc with windows 7 on it, and I want to clean the hdd. Can i just plug the hdd into my windows 11 laptop and clean all the files on the hdd? The pc itself is too slow to delete all these things, and I cant factory reset it, because i don't have a disk to...
  4. ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable: Hello, I am currently facing an issue with my ASUS Vivobook laptop that is running Windows 11 Home. I am facing constant BDOS and restart issues. In addition, my internal HDD is showing as removable.I believe those issues started creeping up after I updated some drivers...
  5. ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable

ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable: Hello, I am currently facing an issue with my ASUS Vivobook laptop that is running Windows 11 Home. I am facing constant BDOS and restart issues. In addition, my internal HDD is showing as removable.I believe those issues started creeping up after I updated some drivers...
  6. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...: Recently, once I opened my laptop to clean the fan dust and cleaned other components with it also. After that, a beeping sound from the hdd side of the laptop was generating. It beeped many times and HDD started getting disconnecting from my windows, I thought it may be some...
  7. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...: Recently, once I opened my laptop to clean the fan dust and cleaned other components with it also. After that, a beeping sound from the hdd side of the laptop was generating. It beeped many times and HDD started getting disconnecting from my windows, I thought it may be some...
  8. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Install Win11 on NVMe and WinXP/7 on HDD in the same laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Win11 on NVMe and WinXP/7 on HDD in the same laptop: Hello, I own an asus x415ea with processor Intel i5 of 11th gen, 16Gb RAM, 500GB NVMe and an expandable slot for a HDD which would be a 1000 GB driveI was wondering if it would be possible given that the drivers existed, which I would search to install a WinXP or Win7 in my...
  10. Install Win11 on NVMe and WinXP/7 on HDD in the same laptop

Install Win11 on NVMe and WinXP/7 on HDD in the same laptop: Hello, I own an asus x415ea with processor Intel i5 of 11th gen, 16Gb RAM, 500GB NVMe and an expandable slot for a HDD which would be a 1000 GB driveI was wondering if it would be possible given that the drivers existed, which I would search to install a WinXP or Win7 in my...